Havenwood Portal Effect

Pretty nice but its no StarGate SG-1 Portal Effect is it
It is nice. But I will not buy it. I have enough Portals to use already.
"
In10se wrote:
More MTX...and game sucks more and more...i get disconnected each time a go near walls and get error " creating 2d graphics " or another shit. Learn to do your job for good and only after go to sell to the people something. You will ever call again a guy that fails to do some job for you? And you will even pay such a person for the fail ? if the answer is NOT! then you know what to do with your MTX and with your employers. Keep up the good work...SARCASM!!!

Yes, I'm sure they'll get the art team (who create the MTX) right on the programming bugs (which is debugged by programmers).

I'm getting soooooo tired of these people who cannot fathom that there are separate departments, all of whom do different things. And I suppose GGG pays their employers in hugs? --no way would they need to create things to sell for cash in order to pay their staff.

Do you complain to the electrician when the plumbing breaks?!

Get your head out of your *

(* courtesy of Kurt Vonnegut)
Last edited by Nepenthess on Sep 25, 2019, 7:40:57 PM
Why dont GGG make a portal randomizer & or each time you use a portal it goes thru all portals you have (you can set an amount like 6 different ones for maps)
"
Lynerus wrote:
Why dont GGG make a portal randomizer & or each time you use a portal it goes thru all portals you have (you can set an amount like 6 different ones for maps)

With the new way master missions are triggered I think an old idea should come back - let each master have a portal set to it. That would be cool.

I like this portal, I didn't think I would based on the still image, but the video changed my mind.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I think it is very similar to many portals which are present out there in the market.

Regards,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info