Havenwood Portal Effect

"
60x7 wrote:
"
Rushmoon wrote:
is that a havenwood character effect I'm spotting? ^^

Its the bow and quiver MTX

On the end of the video, there actually is 'havenwood like' character effect ;)

Nice MTX by the way
Last edited by yopeligamer on Sep 24, 2019, 11:52:48 PM
"
yopeligamer wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Rushmoon wrote:
is that a havenwood character effect I'm spotting? ^^

Its the bow and quiver MTX

On the end of the video, there actually is 'havenwood like' character effect ;)

Nice MTX by the way

Nice catch! I like the theme, different and cool, and more basic than over-the-top colorful.
the graphists that make MTX are not the dev that fix the bugs, so stop complaining.

that portal is really beautiful.
"
girng wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Too much forced random, too much trade emphasis, mtx too expensive, too much nerfing vs everything except traders.

I'm done.

What do you mean by "except traders"?

(out of curiosity, not trying to be argumentative btw)

Meaning trade sucks and scammers proliferating.
In anycase, Innomen is on point.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"
girng wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Too much forced random, too much trade emphasis, mtx too expensive, too much nerfing vs everything except traders.

I'm done.

What do you mean by "except traders"?

(out of curiosity, not trying to be argumentative btw)

Meaning trade sucks and scammers proliferating.
In anycase, Innomen is on point.

Scammers will always exist though? But I am curious about them "proliferating".
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
looks good, but will you pleaser turn down the volume of the background music so it is easier too hear the sounds of the mtx ?
As I already said. This Havenwood theme reminds me a lot of Disciples 3 art. Very beautiful.

🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
I would but some portal - of course - but i didn't see anything interesting.....
More MTX...and game sucks more and more...i get disconnected each time a go near walls and get error " creating 2d graphics " or another shit. Learn to do your job for good and only after go to sell to the people something. You will ever call again a guy that fails to do some job for you? And you will even pay such a person for the fail ? if the answer is NOT! then you know what to do with your MTX and with your employers. Keep up the good work...SARCASM!!!
This one is REALLY beautiful, but GGG ... Don't you think it's TOO many different MTX's all around? Seriously ... Almost every week there are 1-3 new skins of different themes and quality, yet the game fixes come not that fast. Ofc, those are very different kinds of development processes, but how about priorities? Yes, there ExileCon is incoming, and mythical 4.0. We know you have A LOT of work. But gamers - your auditory - playing right now. Maybe you should really slow down slightly with new leagues until 4.0? We CAN wait to play a fully operational, unbroken and well-balanced game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info