Havenwood Portal Effect

It’s nice that you tease us with the Void Emperor awesome mtx to stop right before the armour set to troll us with this new theme.

Looks good tho. Just wish you did not tease us to stop just like that.
Oh my! this is a portal after my taste!
Definitely get this one.
My right is to hunt. To feed off the wilderness in the understanding that, one day, will feed off me.
THats just a reskin of redeemer supporter portal. Another reason to not buy anything from ggg.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
kinda insulting releasing new MTX when core mechanics in new league is still sub-par. I bought supporter packs gladly every league when PoE was about the people more than about the money. Now it feels like money-grabbing ponzy scheme more and more.
"
60x7 wrote:
Kinda basic

GGG in a nutshell
This looks amazing, definitely my style :)
looks cute :)

Just curious though, why do people thing the art department should not make MTX? you want them to do the job of the core game devs? would you drive me to work if the buss does not show up? :P

Making art, and fixing core mechanics are two different things and take their respective amount of time. just because the art department are doing well, does not mean they are not working hard at the core mechanics department :)

Stay strong Exiles!

ps. hoping for Void Emperor armor set soon ^_^
Just one more map
Woah nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
the game crashes non-stop every 15 mins
GJ
#RussiaIaATerroristState
"
girng wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Too much forced random, too much trade emphasis, mtx too expensive, too much nerfing vs everything except traders.

I'm done.

What do you mean by "except traders"?

(out of curiosity, not trying to be argumentative btw)

For a full answer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2650539
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info