[3.8] Storm LT Wander Assassin | EZ Uber Elder & Blight Clear | Again Kinetic & Barrage

"
Larokan wrote:
Hey. I just bought all the gear (here and there a bit cheaper, but just a bit) for the build and specced into it. And i have to say the Damage is amazing. The Clear feels satisfying. But my Problem is the defensive layers. I had the feeling, that i should can run a lava lake map without problems. But the Monsters just one shot me with a melee hit. And i literally mean one shot. Could you maybe look onto my Charactr (Venomrokan) and tell me, what i did wrong? I mean i know i'm missing a bit life (700 less than you in the elder video) but that shouldnt mean i get one shotted by mobs in lava lake and get enourmos damage all the time in other maps too ofc. Would be a great help, because i want to play this build more because its so fun, i just want to stop dying :D Thanks!

Check out the options for Magic Flasks.

1) Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect
Removes Bleeding on use

2) Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect
Removes Freeze and Chill on use

3) Immune to Curses during Flask effect
Removes Curses on use
Hi Sir! A quick question. My buddies told me the energy leech gem is kinda useless in your video since you weren't at full energy thus you are not getting the additional damage (including leech). So we want to know why you prefer energy leech over fortify which adds to defense and dmg in some ways. Thank you~
"
Adrian2018 wrote:
Hi Sir! A quick question. My buddies told me the energy leech gem is kinda useless in your video since you weren't at full energy thus you are not getting the additional damage (including leech). So we want to know why you prefer energy leech over fortify which adds to defense and dmg in some ways. Thank you~

Kinda late but figured I'll answer anyways.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Energy_Leech_Support

Energy Leech gem have two separate "More" damage modifiers. One (smaller) is while on full energy shield and the other one (bigger) is while leeching energy shield.

Now, the thing is you can only have one of those at once, because you can't leech if you're on full energy shield. But because this build uses a blood rage, you're never on full energy shield, and as long as you're attacking you're always leeching > you get the bigger more modifier.
How is this build gonna function with barrage moving to a support gem in 3.9? What will be the single target option?
"
Olaverty wrote:
How is this build gonna function with barrage moving to a support gem in 3.9? What will be the single target option?

We have to wait for the patch notes.
Love this build guide I am gonna try this as my 3.9 league starter now that shock and wands have been buffed a bit. Any tips for what I should look out for on my first try with this build?
Last edited by IvoryWang on Dec 12, 2019, 3:47:47 PM
"
IvoryWang wrote:
Love this build guide I am gonna try this as my 3.9 league starter now that shock and wands have been buffed a bit. Any tips for what I should look out for on my first try with this build?

Surely the shock buff is good news.
But it's not a suitable build as a league starter.
It also has no advantage in league content.
This may not be what you want, but this is reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info