[3.8] Storm LT Wander Assassin | EZ Uber Elder & Blight Clear | Again Kinetic & Barrage

"

Aren't the jewels random or is there a certain number set that gives us what we want when socketed above blood drinker and below mind drinker?

Well, Idk Probably random.
I used 8 divines.

https://imgur.com/OZsAQ6i
-Edit Error-
Add change log
Last edited by bvgftr on Sep 28, 2019, 1:11:55 AM
Hello. So good build.
Im try to deal hybrid life/es and get 7k+ life/es, does that make sense?
"
Hello. So good build.
Im try to deal hybrid life/es and get 7k+ life/es, does that make sense?

I don't think it's a good idea to give up the Acrobatics.
I am beyond bored of most builds and I play HC... how is this build for HC? I got a ton of currency.
"
dsata wrote:
I am beyond bored of most builds and I play HC... how is this build for HC? I got a ton of currency.

HC? Not recommended
Typical dodge build.
You get 18% Reduced Damage Taken with Ascendancy,
The character is still less than 5k life.
that's exactly the build I was looking for, except that I will probably use power siphon (just can't stand playing with barrage again) for st and clear.

A bisco's leash for rampage would be pretty good, no idea how would you cap your res then, though
"
leolarizza wrote:
that's exactly the build I was looking for, except that I will probably use power siphon (just can't stand playing with barrage again) for st and clear.

A bisco's leash for rampage would be pretty good, no idea how would you cap your res then, though

You end up getting max lightning res from the core items, just need to find close 48% fire / cold in belt and around 60% fire / cold in boots. If you need more than that you can allocate something that gives all res to your necklace, or sacrifice dmg in your necklace / jewels to fill res.
Could a shroud of the lightless work in place of Inpulsa? or is the explosions needed from inpulsa?
"
Brojekt wrote:
Could a shroud of the lightless work in place of Inpulsa? or is the explosions needed from inpulsa?

If you don't like the porcupine, use Inpulsa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info