What We're Working On - Blight Week Three

Increase drop rate for non-red blighted maps. Let us play the league.
"
arknath wrote:
Increase drop rate for non-red blighted maps. Let us play the league.

this! 500 maps only see 3 blight maps drop!!
"
Shotslol wrote:
Can you guys disable Betrayal next league and remove from core? It causes new issues and crashes every league. Doesn't feel worth. Thanks.

Ah...NO.

Betrayal may be the single best Master rotation they have.
No way should they remove it. If anything, I'd love to see ways for it to spawn MORE OFTEN.

"
VRawon wrote:
Hi, why sometimes when I'm playing with my brother on his maps, and I craft blight towers, those took a long delay to spawn? its a bug or its something with the league?

thanks!

No it's not a bug. You don't build the towers, you just give the orders to build them and Cassia builds them then. If it is your brothers map, Cassia will follow him, therefore if he is far away from you (at the other end of the blight) she will not build them immediately.
Soooooo TLDR: Nothing :/
Dear GGG, Please ADD new graphic setting "disable or reduce the quality of the display of skills and minions of other characters" better disable. Gtx 1080ti, i7-8700k ....amazing delay...impossible to play in this league
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Sep 23, 2019, 9:33:18 PM
Give back the old shatter sound when? Or at least make the new sound as close as possible. I quit this league from week 1, cos the shatter sound is 99% of satisfaction PoE gives me
keep up your good work but please pay attention about the Blight Portal can be summoned too close to the Plump tree then sometime the GoatMan attack(slam) could hurt the Plump right away and right after they spawned
The tears in this post are feeding my soul.

Blight is fine, get a better PC. Now more blight maps that I can agree with. Maybe some trick with the oils creates a blight map?
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
Vali_ wrote:
"
Deonix_ wrote:
Increase rewards from blight chests! This is ridiculous when I open a chest with maps on T16 and get ONE T2 map! T2!!!

+1 Fix the god damn loot

+2

The quality of drop is way off.
Its more obvious the higher content you doing.

The quantity is fine.
If you press Alt, its obvious.
But all this is cluttering screen, client, and servers. The quality! This is where the biggest issue now.

The devs did say that the loot quantity will go down and quality will increase in 4.0.0. But that was before they said that 4.0.0 might still be years away.

But yes, every league seems to introduce new buggy mechanics that are barely patched by the time the new content gets dumped into standard, only then to be reused in the new league, which introduces new bugs on top of unfixed bugs from previous leagues... and so forth and so on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info