What We're Working On - Blight Week Three

when oils drop rate will be buffed?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Worst league to date. I try to do some challenges but the tower thing just sucks, it feels far to slow. Skipping this league. I'm out better luck next league.
What about to make it worth it? Blight sucks... legion still drops more than the current leaguemechanic
Well, cannot play blighted maps without lagging like hell. About second half of the encounter its a friggin slide show: drops from 50-60 fps like in normal maps and content to 4-5 fps. Unplayable.
And after all that jazz with low fps, if i manage to finish the maps i cant even collect the loot, since the map crashes after some time, while I try to reach all boxes, pustules, and stuff in a weird side-stepping flickering style ballet.

I dont have a monster PC but its not bad either since all other maps and content doesnt drop under 40 fps (well, maybe if in a party with 2-3 necros)
Also, no problem whatsover with betrayal encounters, except occasional split seconds of lag, but manageable.

So until blighted maps got fixed somehow to be less lagging, its like a half ass'ed league with some features for me...
Hope you enjoyed your week off.
"
Shotslol wrote:
Can you guys disable Betrayal next league and remove from core? It causes new issues and crashes every league. Doesn't feel worth. Thanks.

confirm that again when you have 24+ challenges and a good pc please.

I hadnt never have any issue with betrayal.
buuuurrrnnning away our siiiins

oh boi... that pet 10/10
2 of the most critical bugs.. you can't still find a fix yet, no poe for me for another week.

maybe next week.

hopefully 3.9 fix this.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Sep 23, 2019, 8:09:52 PM
Please hurry up with the syndicate fixes im stuck being unable to run it because i have high ranked members that crash my game and i very much want to do that mechanic (and i need to for 40/40 challenges)
"
Vali_ wrote:
"
Deonix_ wrote:
Increase rewards from blight chests! This is ridiculous when I open a chest with maps on T16 and get ONE T2 map! T2!!!

+1 Fix the god damn loot

+2

The quality of drop is way off.
Its more obvious the higher content you doing.

The quantity is fine.
If you press Alt, its obvious.
But all this is cluttering screen, client, and servers. The quality! This is where the biggest issue now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info