What We're Working On - Blight Week Three

pls buff oil drop!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
fix lagging betrayal encounters u lazy cucks
blight drops a ton of stuff but always drops fucking garbage
WEll as much as we all love new MTX we want the game to run smoothly and less buggy and just better in every aspect..

WE would really like to have the crit shatter noises back as well as many of problems fixed the rippling thoughts sword doesnt proc cascade on channel skills only once at the beginning of the skill used. wich really just makes me want to throw it on the ground..

thx i hope your getting closer to fixing the crit shattering sounds the game honestly is not the same with out it ..

thx keep up the good work ggg mayb you need to do some grinding of your own ;p
i've been submitting bug report everyday. Especially this league the performance is soo bad. Everybody else complaining about league mechanic or reward or some shit. I dont really care about all those and i think blight mechanic is fun. I'm just upset that the server performance is very bad. Like getting disconnected for every 10 minutes, suddenly latency spike to 1000ms. How we are supposed to play in this condition?

To make it worse, Singapore server has been unplayable for me since legion and now Australia server starting to get worse too. So please GGG, i enjoy your content and enjoying the game, i've also put a lot of money to this game. Instead of focusing on new content, i would highly recommend that you guys focus on server performance issue and make it on your highest priority.

Thanks
Well thx for the updates on what you're doing. Now, if you could fix the damn game, you would have something to talk about. For the last 24 hours, the game is unplayable. Lag, freezing, crashes. Loss of loot, maps, and not to mention how frustrating it is to play now. Seriously, just cut out the f'n eye candy and concentrate on stability. No matter how pretty it is, it presently sucks balls and I for one and extremely annoyed by it. I'm sure I'm not alone.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info