Server side hotfix

Hope this will be fixed properly quickly, that was a big part of my build. Spent a long time getting my build up and running... going into the weekend with a gimped build does not sound fun tbh.

I understand that it might be bad for the serves, but is there not something other than just disabling it that would work? Seems like a hammer solution to a watchmakers problem.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Sep 20, 2019, 7:47:14 AM
you are lazy to fix it
You should at least make a global announcement or disable the aura. I stumbled upon this by accident. I'm sure there's going to be a huge number of people running the aura for no reason over the weekend. It's a 50% reservation aura no less.
IGN: ihaveseenthefail
Im using zealotry and I only know this from my friend.
C'mon, you disable something and cant even make a homepage announcement???
Side hotfix change ingame function?
Next time, send at least one server-wide notification that the skill has been disabled, even if its temporary, and then also leave it on log-in screen as a disclaimer on your news feed until its reverted, so that people who weren't logged in for the initial message will at least have the opportunity see that one.

This was sloppy.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
the performance issues probably come from minions generating consecrated ground with zealotry?

in that case, i think it would have been a better move to just disable that part for minions and keep the more spell damage part intact. that's all people use the aura for anyway, so the performance issues could have been fixed without impacting the players at all.
umm, this isn't actually a hot "fix"..!?
You guys need a better inhouse testing/testers. How are these issues not found before release? Heck, get some streamers like ZiggyD, pay him to come over and play and test the game fully or something.
"
krastin0v wrote:
so the performance issues could have been fixed without impacting the players at all.

6% regen was good on spectres for delve in beyond zones, where the on kill clouds in deep depths fucks them unless they have consecrated ground. No matter what they did it'd fuck someone.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info