[3.8] Carrion Golem and Zombie Necromancer - Very tanky and fast, awesome single target

I'm new to the game and I'm loving this build. Nice work 😊
why the blood magic with the guardian and spectre?
"
Bendercoot wrote:

Without it, chieftains cast frenzy/power charges less often as they run out of mana
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Bendercoot wrote:

Without it, chieftains cast frenzy/power charges less often as they run out of mana

cheers
sorry for the noob question but why not two clayshaper instead? even with your default gear, you get 3x2.6 = 7.8 or with the two clayshaper you end up with 5x1.5 = 7.5m damage. yes its less damage but the clayshaper gives also some good things that the cold points do not.
i havent got to that level yet so im just asking i dont know any better
"
Bendercoot wrote:
sorry for the noob question but why not two clayshaper instead? even with your default gear, you get 3x2.6 = 7.8 or with the two clayshaper you end up with 5x1.5 = 7.5m damage. yes its less damage but the clayshaper gives also some good things that the cold points do not.

Because Pride and War banner get benefits from cold point too. Your aura get +6 levels. It's mean enemy take 5% more physical damage. Not much different. You can play both and compare yourself. Maybe 6 golems clear better
"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
Bendercoot wrote:

Because Pride and War banner get benefits from cold point too. Your aura get +6 levels. It's mean enemy take 5% more physical damage. Not much different. You can play both and compare yourself. Maybe 6 golems clear better

i just got to mapping and 4 golems clear fast enough for sure. ill stick with the cold points for now =)
now that we "cant" get 4 spectres anymore, i was thinking about dropping one Carnace Cheiftain to get a Ruins Hellion instead, yet im not sure if i should even try since the Hellion skill is this:

Enemies Taunted by you deal 30% less Damage with Hits and
Ailments against other targets

we are not taunting anything arent we? doesnt make much sense to me realy. welp please? thanks =)
"
Bendercoot wrote:
now that we "cant" get 4 spectres anymore, i was thinking about dropping one Carnace Cheiftain to get a Ruins Hellion instead, yet im not sure if i should even try since the Hellion skill is this:

we are not taunting anything arent we? doesnt make much sense to me realy. welp please? thanks =)

Hellion will taunt stuff for it. And I would drop host chieftain if anything, power charges arent really important.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Bendercoot wrote:

Hellion will taunt stuff for it. And I would drop host chieftain if anything, power charges arent really important.

isnt one carnage cheiftain enough to generate 3 charges with blood magic tho?

also if you dont mind me, Hits against Chilled Enemies on gloves do work on minions too? the mobs are chilled with the bots right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info