[PS4] 3.8.1 Patch Notes

Buffing the game again? Stop with all this powecreep. The game was already so OP.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Please fix the droprate from the blight encounter in the map.
You get nothing and it‘s actually Useless when you get nothing
So finished my first blight map , now some issues i had after playing 4 maps.

- tier 3 was ok , after putting some oils and reaching +15% monster packsize it was laggy again , is the +%packsize calculated in ur performance calculating ??

- tier 7 Racecourse map changed to Residence Map after i used it on Map Device , and the enchantments i had wasnt working

- there are Issues with the Map showing enemies , if they are near the blight tower , they dissapear but are still alive

- last map i played blight tower was 1 shotted from FULL energy to ZERO with Rhoas walking towards it but easy 20 feets away ?? It was the only Lane remained , no clue if Rhoas now have invisible Superpowers ??

At least , one positive for me with this patch , i can play Blight maps now, but still few things that need to be fixed .

Cheers
We Still can't unstack currency while trade is open.

Any info about this?
Last edited by kzl_91 on Sep 20, 2019, 6:40:23 AM
I can even foresee the flashback event crash every 5 minutes:<
I'd like to happily report that I have successfully completed two assassination Jun missions with ZERO crashes.

Woohoo!

Thanks for fixing that*, it was super awful.

(*on the off chance you didn't fix it, please look into what the cause was. Maybe rebooting the servers fixed it? Or maybe 1 or 2 of the members don't cause crashes? Both missions I got were Hillock, so it wasn't a lot of variety).
Thanks, but what about crashes after starting Legion encounter and in labyrinth? I’m crashing every single time I meet legion or simply going through the first 3 labyrinths, not including simple crashes or instant dyings from one skill at blight encounters
Here a few missing little fix:

1) The (very) convenient Stash put in the Mastermind Safehouse don't get items from your backpack with the square button (it drops the item on the floor instead of stash it). Just like what happens in every safehouse when you try to move an item from your backpack to one of the various crafting bench that can appear in safehouses: you can't move it with square button, You can only take and drag every single item with the triangle.

2) Currencies are not stackable and un-stackable if you have your Trademarket window opened.

3) When you go back from the item list to the searching window of the Trademarket , you start over from the first line of the categories, no matter you were ie on the currencies line.

4) Why don't we have access to the Delve stash tab?

Those are just little bugs which needs no time to be fixed..

Not talking about performance, crashes, lag and so on because, as we like to say in my country, it's just shooting on the red Cross.

:)
Last edited by Asra101010 on Sep 20, 2019, 8:04:57 PM
Blighted maps are totally 100% unplayable on PS4.

I get to about 1 minute left when everything starts to pop off and the entire game gets about 1 FPS.. you really have no clue whats going on in the game so you just press your main skills hoping that you didnt die.. how fun.

Legion wasn't even this bad.

Completely unplayable, and this is where all of the good loot is at!
Even Yellow/Red Maps with moren than five blight portals are almost unplayable. Framerate drops to the point where you can't use your skills anymore. I'm so disappointed...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info