Performance on regular Blights in maps is ridiculously bad.

"
Faceman165 wrote:

Probably you dont want to hear this but maybe it is what it is on those old consoles and you should consider upgrading to an xbox one x.

You cant expect your modern games to run smoothly on a 6 year old console system.

The game is as old as the console: 6 years. So by that logic, the game should run smoothly, as they are the same generation.

Just because it is being regularly updated, it doesn't mean it shouldn't run optimally on a machine from the same year.
Ps4 necro, can't even do most blights in red maps without a full freeze and instant loss or a straight crash to bluescreen. Blight maps are utterly impossible due to lag. Really upsetting considering i barely crashed in legion.
Last edited by Icariumlifestealer on Sep 28, 2019, 10:34:24 AM
"
Martinh_nord wrote:
"
Faceman165 wrote:

Probably you dont want to hear this but maybe it is what it is on those old consoles and you should consider upgrading to an xbox one x.

You cant expect your modern games to run smoothly on a 6 year old console system.

The game is as old as the console: 6 years. So by that logic, the game should run smoothly, as they are the same generation.

Just because it is being regularly updated, it doesn't mean it shouldn't run optimally on a machine from the same year.

World of Warcraft is a 15 old game. By your logic it should run optimally on a 15 year old system.

Overall graphic and performance improvements come along with increasing system requirements. Not to mention that 6 years ago, the game didnt even exist on console.
Last edited by Faceman165 on Sep 28, 2019, 4:03:32 PM
"
Pandakak wrote:
"

You cant expect your modern games to run smoothly on a 6 old console system.

I just bought an Xbox One X today :). The game seems to run a little better (load times are much better, performance is slightly improved), however, the frame rate still drops down on heavy blight encounters.

Didnt even try Blight maps to be honest. (ssf hc)

The most annoying thing on a PS4 pro is that several hours a day the game is extremely lagging and almost unplayable. Switching gateways sometimes solves the issue... sometimes.

Apart from that the game crashes like every hour now.

Last edited by Faceman165 on Sep 28, 2019, 4:18:00 PM
I'm playing minion build with slim xbox.
Actually I did blighted map successfully.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info