3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

My profiles open if anyone wants to look.

So i broke 2100 str. Running 18 zombies now. With spirit offering i have 15500 es and 4500 hp. and all my resistances are capped.

I moved some points around and took ghost reaver. Holy shit, this is a joke now. The zombies attack so fast my es never really dips. I have very little chaos resistance, but i got a 50% chaos resist watcher eye for when I do sirus.

I know other's are doing the zero hp but I think this is better, I keep my aura setup and can use spirit offering so I gain the resistances and more es.

So in a nut shell, i'm using the tanky version with es leach, 15500 es, 4500 hp and 18 zombies (2130 str).

try this out, the es steal is insane compared to the life steal.

edit: 16% chaos resist now without using the watchers eye
Last edited by Respeck on Jan 31, 2020, 7:56:47 PM
Whats a good budget watchers eye?
Mathil Fan Girl
Hello, why is the tree only showing 109 points out of 123? Where should I put the rest ?
"
Afterglow2005 wrote:
Hello, why is the tree only showing 109 points out of 123? Where should I put the rest ?

Go to the first post.

Click on the section labled "Gear, Gems, Tree, POB Code"

Click on the build you want to run

Find the POB pastebin link

Copy that link into POB fork

You should find deeper trees. The tanky one has 119 points allocated.
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

Chaos res from Purity of Elements can be nice if you want cheap chaos res, comes at cost of using Purity of Elements, which does make elements in general really cheap to cap at the cost of not running something like disciple for more ES.

Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 Seconds While You Are Using Pride is also a good option. Intimidate adds 10% damage to the 'MORE' multiplier which is added at the end of the calculation for a somewhat decent boost in damage.

Maybe there's a few others people can chime in with that are cheap. Obv energy shield from clarity is huge but I think those start at like 18ex solo or something.

I have one with both of these mods I got for 14ex, but solo they are about 3-4ex for chaos res from PoE, and only 100-120c for Intimidate w/ Pride.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 31, 2020, 10:07:05 PM
Honestly Purity of Elements is solid.

I have run Flesh and Stone linked with Maim for the extra 30% damage taken, I have run skitter bots to keep Shock and Chill on stuff, and none of it was game breaking.

Running PoE lets you get a free 50% chaos resistance and easily, EASILY cap resistances with bone barrier.

Its 1 of the main reasons I said fk it and sold my clarity/ES eye and just picked up a purity of elements one when i switched back to hybrid.
Thanks !
wtf i just did a crater map and noticed afterwards that my guardian and 10 zombies died yikes XD i mean, i wasn't using the expensive setup but still surprised it died. have had it for a while
Last edited by marshmallowcrisp on Jan 31, 2020, 10:27:01 PM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

Chaos res from Purity of Elements can be nice if you want cheap chaos res, comes at cost of using Purity of Elements, which does make elements in general really cheap to cap at the cost of not running something like disciple for more ES.

Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 Seconds While You Are Using Pride is also a good option. Intimidate adds 10% damage to the 'MORE' multiplier which is added at the end of the calculation for a somewhat decent boost in damage.

Maybe there's a few others people can chime in with that are cheap. Obv energy shield from clarity is huge but I think those start at like 18ex solo or something.

I have one with both of these mods I got for 14ex, but solo they are about 3-4ex for chaos res from PoE, and only 100-120c for Intimidate w/ Pride.

Thanks for this! I just forgot I need to buy a level 21 raise spectre gem so I guess I have to put off the watcher's eye for now.. What 4 specres do you rec?
Mathil Fan Girl
"
wtf i just did a crater map and noticed afterwards that my guardian and 10 zombies died yikes XD

Did you mistakenly run the map with Physical Reflect? That will destroy your minions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info