3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Grats mittens that's an awesome achievement!!!

Super effortt.... we'll miss you :D Pop in every now and then and see our latest Ultimate Setups ;D
"
Xeklen wrote:

Hello guys. What would you guys change? Anything i should improve?

Swap in seven-league steps and get another 20% movespeed :)

Get quality on your Phase run for another 10% movespeed....

Get another 5% movespeed on your quicksilver flask...

Become the SPEEDMANCER you were born to be!!! :)
Hello guys,

Last time I have played alot was in the Legacy League, since then so much changed. I choosed this build to start learn poe again heh, but it seems like my minions and golems wont do much damage, can someone check over my specs? also iam not able to get over a thousend strenght :/

thanks in advance
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Oct 13, 2019, 11:25:06 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

are host chieftain and ruins hellion not good as extra diabolist/carnage?

Host Chieftans Not worth it. Minions have low crit multi so it doesn't add much vslue. Ruins Hellions are my preference but Diabolists may come into their own in deep delve as you move slower and so their curses can be more effective... And perhaps needed deep down.

not even worth with the +50% crit multi from Kingmaker?

btw, just killed the uber elder deathless with this gear:

Spoiler

I didn't watch the time, anyway it's been a very quick fight.
my animate guardian wears an increased physical damage helmet and dying breath (not even kingmaker for fortify and culling strike!)
1300 strength and 15 zombies total, and had a dangerous lag at some point.

since I knew well the fight it's been almost a walk in the park, as you can see I have used the cheap mace.
probably the dps/survivabiliy difference is only noticeable at very high delve depths and in some synthesis encounters, while the 5-link skeletons/vaal skeletons help a lot for red blighted maps.

though, I have to note that these minions have died in the uber elder fight:

chaos golem, ruins hellion and 8 zombies (still was able to melt the boss with only 7 zombies left)

I'm wondering why the zombies died (I have repositioned myself and used convocation a lot of times to recall the minions from dangerous spots)

possible causes:

raise zombie still at level 26
only +10% elemental resistances for minions from tree and no physical damage reduction for minions
flesh offering instead of bone offering

yes I have the minion leech jewel and they got regen from tree.
perhaps pathing to Indomitable Army would help? or maybe another jewel with minion life and resistances, or even swapping to spirit offering (I'd lose dps from brutality too)
Last edited by Giammafix on Oct 13, 2019, 1:02:50 PM
"
Macki76 wrote:
For all of you who think it´s easy to craft those Crazy Mace

it took me ~ 1.800 fusings to 6-link it with 47% quality

Now after 1.600 Alts und 90 regals im here

am i wrong or is the chance to craft it with +1 socket and maim very very low ?

Do i make something wrong ?

i´m spamming alts and when it hit one of these affixes i augment or regal it
even if i hit one of those affixes i regal it for the chance to hit the other affix

i hit never those two affixes after ~1.600 Alts

am i very unlucky or is it normal ?

Greets

i give it up - this fucking game

im at 7k alts and no chance for annul

i hate those rng -.-
Last edited by Macki76 on Oct 13, 2019, 1:10:30 PM
Thanks to your guide I was able to first time defeat Uber Elder. It wasn't perfect fight (mostly because of me not knowing mechanics) but I did it. Great guide, great build, keep it up :)
@ ArisFuser

im crafting that mallet you posted with 20 maim and + lvl on socketed gems

u thing replacing:

+lvl sockted gems

with

+2 lvl melee gems will somehow lower the dmg down alot ?

thx
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
Hello guys,

Last time I have played alot was in the Legacy League, since then so much changed. I choosed this build to start learn poe again heh, but it seems like my minions and golems wont do much damage, can someone check over my specs? also iam not able to get over a thousend strenght :/

thanks in advance

You have 2x Empower level 3 in your setup. Take them out... Out in an Empower level 4 and add in Keller physical damage.

You also have carrion golem in your zombie links... Are you running golem setup? If not, take that out too and have somewhere else... Add in Brutality instead. Get raise zombie to level 20 ge.m.

Those things alone will see your damage skyrocket.

"
Giammafix wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

are host chieftain and ruins hellion not good as extra diabolist/carnage?

Host Chieftans Not worth it. Minions have low crit multi so it doesn't add much vslue. Ruins Hellions are my preference but Diabolists may come into their own in deep delve as you move slower and so their curses can be more effective... And perhaps needed deep down.

not even worth with the +50% crit multi from Kingmaker?

btw, just killed the uber elder deathless with this gear:

Spoiler

I didn't watch the time, anyway it's been a very quick fight.
my animate guardian wears an increased physical damage helmet and dying breath (not even kingmaker for fortify and culling strike!)
1300 strength and 15 zombies total, and had a dangerous lag at some point.

since I knew well the fight it's been almost a walk in the park, as you can see I have used the cheap mace.
probably the dps/survivabiliy difference is only noticeable at very high delve depths and in some synthesis encounters, while the 5-link skeletons/vaal skeletons help a lot for red blighted maps.

though, I have to note that these minions have died in the uber elder fight:

chaos golem, ruins hellion and 8 zombies (still was able to melt the boss with only 7 zombies left)

I'm wondering why the zombies died (I have repositioned myself and used convocation a lot of times to recall the minions from dangerous spots)

possible causes:

raise zombie still at level 26
only +10% elemental resistances for minions from tree and no physical damage reduction for minions
flesh offering instead of bone offering

yes I have the minion leech jewel and they got regen from tree.
perhaps pathing to Indomitable Army would help? or maybe another jewel with minion life and resistances, or even swapping to spirit offering (I'd lose dps from brutality too)

Congrats!! We're you running an aura? Need an aura to give +20res to minions... Do you have the right ascendencies? Resistances for minions all come from ascendency bonuses.
"
Mloody wrote:
Thanks to your guide I was able to first time defeat Uber Elder. It wasn't perfect fight (mostly because of me not knowing mechanics) but I did it. Great guide, great build, keep it up :)

So awesome!! Congrats mate!! You'll always remember your first time! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info