3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I am honoured. It's not the tankiest you can go, by the way, but it's a good compromise between tankiness, clearspeed, ease of levelling and fun. Well, until we get a Headhunter, at least,...
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 10, 2019, 7:40:33 PM
Using Queen's Escape means you do NOT have the best DPS, pretty much by default. Kind of a click bait-y title, ya?
I'm trying to get a multi-modded mace, and I was wondering on average how much they cost to craft? I'm wondering if there is a decent savings for crafting your own multi-modded mace vs buying on for 11-12ex. I got lucky and obtained the Fated Connections prophecy so I want to know if I should try crafting or just sell it. Thanks!
"
Using Queen's Escape means you do NOT have the best DPS, pretty much by default. Kind of a click bait-y title, ya?

You even read the guide man?
"
brunowa wrote:
"

what's your point? This "build" is all about speed, and Queens Escape fits that.

It says " can also use" a rare mace. My point is you're losing a metric ass ton of dps using a Queens Escape. And if you use it, you're by default not playing the highest dps Baronmancer.

It's literally not possible to be all three TANKIEST and FASTEST and HIGHEST DPS at once. It's a dumb title.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 10, 2019, 8:23:57 PM
"
I'm trying to get a multi-modded mace, and I was wondering on average how much they cost to craft? I'm wondering if there is a decent savings for crafting your own multi-modded mace vs buying on for 11-12ex. I got lucky and obtained the Fated Connections prophecy so I want to know if I should try crafting or just sell it. Thanks!

"
mon1620deo wrote:
"
Ichijs wrote:
Spoiler
"
mon1620deo wrote:

Crafting atm Mace for me.

I am looking for craft +2 to level od socketed support gems in Blight. Anyone? Price?

After crafting :)

I want to thank ArisFuser for craft :)

Nice one, how much did you pay for everything?
Something like this is my next objective. For some reason I think my zombies are not strong enough.. Even checking Path of Building and comparing to your damage and few other players. My zombies are almost half as weak.

So, mace was 5c I think . I’ve searched especially for low STR requirements for further easier coloring.
1. One scour to make it white
2. 4 Blacksmith wheatstone – Q20%
3. 5 Perfect fossils – 7 c each (3 was my found) to make Q28%
4. One scour to make it white
5. 2 tries Quality 18% craft – 4c each – Result Q46%
6. 240 Jewellers and 620 fusings later had Six link
7. 460 alteration to make + 1 to socketed gems and lvl 18 Maim
8. Had Craicic Chimeral in bestiary , so I’ve made an Imprint in Arena
9. Regaled and it was 32 STR
10. 1 Annul Orb and lucky me – STR was removed. So Imprint is still in Stash
11. Crafted “Can have multiple crafted mods” for 2 ex
12. ArisFuser was so nice to craft for me “+2 to supports” for 2 ex with no fee, one more time tyvm Aris
13. Last two crafts were 4 c Each
All together it was 4 ex and 300 c I think +- 😊
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 10, 2019, 8:32:31 PM
"
"
brunowa wrote:
"

what's your point? This "build" is all about speed, and Queens Escape fits that.

It says " can also use" a rare mace. My point is you're losing a metric ass ton of dps using a Queens Escape. And if you use it, you're by default not playing the highest dps Baronmancer.

It's literally not possible to be all three TANKIEST and FASTEST and HIGHEST DPS at once. It's a dumb title.

Let's say the title can be a little misleading, ok. Not a big deal anyway,is it? Anyway saying "build" doesn't sound too respectful. What do you mean by "build"?
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 10, 2019, 9:00:29 PM
Ah, appreciate the post. Looks like I'll be trying my luck crafting. :)

Again, thanks for the great build guide. It's very strong and I really appreciate the number of options of different setups it allows.

Edit: This was a mistake apparently. 2k+ Alterations and still no Maim + Gem Level.
Last edited by Suds1029 on Oct 10, 2019, 11:26:34 PM
A bout deep delve:

There's some guy recently posting delve 900 necro videos on youtube

I think he's using very similar build only with cyc+cast w channel +spirit off+desec +temp chain with mistress of sacrifice

No skellies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYxzIo0hNI&t=528s

Edit: Any tips on how to do HOGM as a necro?
Last edited by snowmittens on Oct 11, 2019, 3:42:07 AM
i crafted the mace i were only missing +2 socket options got help from a crafter but he said i failed with minion life + dmg and asked me why i didnt craft flat minion damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info