3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

i am currently sitting at t13 and lacking damage for clearing whole t14. What would you suggest to get max dmg? 6L weapon (4L right now) or going for 1k strentgh (500 rn)? How much minions gains from strentgh? Is it worth it? Can you also update POB? With no jewels i am wasting 5 points at the moment :)
Hello there, how did you deal with mana issue? I use enfeeble, haste and i have 60 mana left to use, so i can't even use dread banner and its not enough to resummon skeletons constantly while using flame dash
"
fugth wrote:
i am currently sitting at t13 and lacking damage for clearing whole t14. What would you suggest to get max dmg? 6L weapon (4L right now) or going for 1k strentgh (500 rn)? How much minions gains from strentgh? Is it worth it? Can you also update POB? With no jewels i am wasting 5 points at the moment :)

I'm on a bush walk ATM so will have to check your stuff later and your profile is private.

But every 300 strength you get an extra zombie so go for that.. most of your damage is from zombies so make sure your 4L currently is setup with that. Do you have a tabula to chuck on? if you're only on a 4L I'm assuming your gems are not levelled either.

Doing T14s on a 4L is still insanely awesome :) shows how easy the build is.

You're doing well man just get that strength and get your 6L and you're set.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 21, 2019, 9:09:55 PM
"
Efotia wrote:
Hello there, how did you deal with mana issue? I use enfeeble, haste and i have 60 mana left to use, so i can't even use dread banner and its not enough to resummon skeletons constantly while using flame dash

Link haste with Enlighten
Fun build so far, just levelling it up now after changing builds from TS.

Suggestion on the links below:

4-Link:
Enlighten, Vaal Haste, Blasphemy and your choice of curse. Use either Enfeeble (defensive) or Vulnerability (offensive).

4-Link:
Flame Dash, Phase Run, Faster Casting, and your choice of any other skill such as Flesh Offering, Convocation, Desecrete, or Vaal Molten Shell.

Reason being, the reduced reservation on the Blasphemy curse will be more important for newer players that might only have a level 2. Obviously once you're on a level 3 or 4 enlighten it's a non-issue how its linked but more mana available is still better if it's essentially the same skill link.

I dropped faster casting in favour of portal as I didn't really notice the difference so might be worth adding that as an optional as well unless you're chaining Flame Dash for mobility.

Having fun so far, thank for sharing.
POB link is bad
"
brunowa wrote:
"
fugth wrote:

I'm on a bush walk ATM so will have to check your stuff later and your profile is private.

But every 300 strength you get an extra zombie so go for that.. most of your damage is from zombies so make sure your 4L currently is setup with that. Do you have a tabula to chuck on? if you're only on a 4L I'm assuming your gems are not levelled either.

Just made it public. Meanwhile i have bought gloves to ge that 600 strength with 12 zombies overall :) If i am right, my next big step is getting that 6L queens escape? 1000strength might be quite a task with efficient training costing as much as 1ex
"
jermslio wrote:
Fun build so far, just levelling it up now after changing builds from TS.

Suggestion on the links below:

4-Link:
Enlighten, Vaal Haste, Blasphemy and your choice of curse. Use either Enfeeble (defensive) or Vulnerability (offensive).

4-Link:
Flame Dash, Phase Run, Faster Casting, and your choice of any other skill such as Flesh Offering, Convocation, Desecrete, or Vaal Molten Shell.

Reason being, the reduced reservation on the Blasphemy curse will be more important for newer players that might only have a level 2. Obviously once you're on a level 3 or 4 enlighten it's a non-issue how its linked but more mana available is still better if it's essentially the same skill link.

I dropped faster casting in favour of portal as I didn't really notice the difference so might be worth adding that as an optional as well unless you're chaining Flame Dash for mobility.

Having fun so far, thank for sharing.

Great idea!

I just updated the guide with your suggestion. I also rarely use Flame Dash... just those odd occasions to jump over things or to different levels.. so yes Faster Casting is a bit of a waste. Great call!
"
fugth wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
fugth wrote:

Just made it public. Meanwhile i have bought gloves to ge that 600 strength with 12 zombies overall :) If i am right, my next big step is getting that 6L queens escape? 1000strength might be quite a task with efficient training costing as much as 1ex

You're missing the whole speed aspect of the "Speedmancer" :D

You don't have any movement speed on your boots, you don't have the movement speed belt, you don't have a quicksilver flask of adrenalinem you don't have Haste, and you don't have Phase Run... these are all the things that will make you FLYYYYYY around the map.

Everything else you got is good.

For now, swap your zombies into your belly of the beast so they get the benefits of the 5th link and you should notice some good damage and clear increase.
Hello there,

Thanks for this build :) That's my first ever summoner and i really enjoy it :)

just got my first uber on this build and it was relaxing :D
Got pretty decent gear and everything goes smoothly so far :)

For those working on upgrades..i gotta say get Empower l4 ASAP ! :D

I was running with l2 empo (was lvling it) and it was a bit of a struggle against tougher bosses like guardians. Had doubts about a build but then played a bit on PoB and decided to try getting empo l4..and boy that was a BUFF. Once i got it..nothing can stop me :D
Here's my stuff for the curious
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info