3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Spoiler
"
mon1620deo wrote:

Crafting atm Mace for me.

I am looking for craft +2 to level od socketed support gems in Blight. Anyone? Price?

After crafting :)

I want to thank ArisFuser for craft :)

Nice one, how much did you pay for everything?
Something like this is my next objective. For some reason I think my zombies are not strong enough.. Even checking Path of Building and comparing to your damage and few other players. My zombies are almost half as weak.
"
mon1620deo wrote:

I am looking for craft +2 to level od socketed support gems in Blight. Anyone? Price?

Always welcome:)
"
Ichijs wrote:
Spoiler
"
mon1620deo wrote:

Nice one, how much did you pay for everything?
Something like this is my next objective. For some reason I think my zombies are not strong enough.. Even checking Path of Building and comparing to your damage and few other players. My zombies are almost half as weak.

So, mace was 5c I think . I’ve searched especially for low STR requirements for further easier coloring.
1. One scour to make it white
2. 4 Blacksmith wheatstone – Q20%
3. 5 Perfect fossils – 7 c each (3 was my found) to make Q28%
4. One scour to make it white
5. 2 tries Quality 18% craft – 4c each – Result Q46%
6. 240 Jewellers and 620 fusings later had Six link
7. 460 alteration to make + 1 to socketed gems and lvl 18 Maim
8. Had Craicic Chimeral in bestiary , so I’ve made an Imprint in Arena
9. Regaled and it was 32 STR
10. 1 Annul Orb and lucky me – STR was removed. So Imprint is still in Stash
11. Crafted “Can have multiple crafted mods” for 2 ex
12. ArisFuser was so nice to craft for me “+2 to supports” for 2 ex with no fee, one more time tyvm Aris
13. Last two crafts were 4 c Each
All together it was 4 ex and 300 c I think +- 😊
Last edited by mon1620deo on Oct 7, 2019, 6:08:32 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Ok, got bored a little bit and made a tanky variant.

Check defenses, life and ES. I lose 1 spectre and 1 zombie but...

Pretty tanky,huh?

So EPIC! Haha I love it!

Just chuck on a Rumis Concoction too to get that block chance up ;D

How are you finding the tank setup vs regular setup? Any preference?

Also, how you finding slave drivers?
"
Ichijs wrote:
I need help, with my setup... where can I make improvements?

I have a feeling that I'm still squishy.. I have 36% phys dmg reduction. resist over-capped and 7.5k Life. And yet from time to time I'm getting close to 1-shot from random mobs while running through. And lightning breaches for some weird reason hurt a lot, yesterday died from 2 lightning balls in 1 second..

I'm trying to get 2 new jewels for minion damage and also, is violent dead jewel good?

Maybe I should make gem changes? I'm really open for suggestions, because with this build I will actually gonna try to get lvl 100 with.

Are Skeletons mandatory? I have a feeling that I'm not using them efficiently...
As for spectres - I'm using 2x Carnage chieftains and 3x Ruins hellions, but I'm not sure if hellionsd are actually good. I have noticed that they most of time stay close to my character and doesn't engage in combat..

You should be pretty damn tanky with your setup and have few issues with regular content. If you're going deep delve that can be different.

Running a chaos golem instead of carrion will help a little. Ruins Hellions are great... they are defensive spectres not offensive so you have a pretty defensive setup which should keep you alive.

Note that that doens't mean you can be totally sloppy with gameplay :P

Skeletons are not mandatory. Feel free to use those 6 sockets for anything else you feel will make you more tanky.
"
dsxy wrote:
goto 96 today and with no xp to lose, decided to jump on uber elder and uber aztiri

Bit rusty as hadn't fought either of them for a while so a couple of stupid deaths on both right at the beginning then easy, both dropped quickly.

Using a non-speed version of the original build, AG was fine.

@ArisFuser your setup is insane lol

Congrats man! Super cool... thanks for sharing :)
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Well, it´s so safe now,...it kinda gets boring,lol. I can facetank any guardian. I kill bosses slower but my ES recharge rate and defense layers are brutal.
And it's not minmaxed yet XD.

Check this, slammed in the face by Minotaur and...

https://youtu.be/lZW67ijAVWQ

And I can go further than that, not even using life flasks to fight guardians...Check Life and ES variations after crossing those damned Frost Balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCMZdUTuRqs&feature=youtu.be

hahahahm love it!

The biggest guardian test is Phoenix... his fire nova can be insane. How does it stack against that? :)
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 7, 2019, 6:27:13 PM
"
silverdash wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
silverdash wrote:
Why do my zombies & golem keep dying in deep delves?
Spoiler

I took a Lavianga's and disabled haste so I can resummon zombies. Maybe I should run vitality aura? Or do I have to use an empower gem?

How deep are you?

Depth: 350-400
Mods: sometimes tripple or quad damage mods on enemies.

Most problematic areas:
- Sandstorms (they just degen my minions so fast)
- Firestorms (minions = stupid and fight inside fire)
- Sulphite nodes with nasty nasty mods.
- Harbinger nodes kill all my zombies.

My minions also die when fighting prolonged battles against shaper guardians and such (like when in full party but just me dps-ing). The Phoenix for example just burns my minions to death if I don't kill it fast enough.

It looks like you are not running any auras? Are you using anything for mana reservation?????? You gotta utilise your auras...

With an Aura active your minions get +20% to resistances with Command of the Darkness ascendency. Without this your minions are not resistance capped hence why they keep dying.
"
darlek96 wrote:
Great build!!! Love it! Thank you a lot!

I just have a small request, can somebody look at my Necro and tell me what am I doing wrong. Mapping is a breeze, t16 not a problem at all, however I am lacking in single target dps in Blight maps bosses. What should I do better? The only thing that I can come up atm is that my empower is lvl2 and I have to level it up.

Empower level 4 does make a BIG difference
Spoiler

It is even possible to wear any boots in ES:)
Get immunity to the ignite/freeze and run with movement speed 180%+.
Really cool buid!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info