3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

https://pastebin.com/ykrxVfnX

could someone help me out on what would be biggest upgrade atm
"
Erhesar wrote:

Wow. That's impressive work, thank you.

"You'd probably want T1 damage for this." - but t1 essence is worst of them all? or there is i dont get in?

When I say T1, I mean "Minions deal (111–130)% increased Damage." But since your weapon is ilvl 73, the max is "Minions deal (91–110)% increased Damage" for you. That's with fossils. Essences have their own damage ranges. You can see them at PoeDB (https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Two%20Hand%20Mace).

The reason I say that is because the whole crafting process costs multiple exalted orbs. So settling for anything less than the best tier minion damage is kind of silly.
so is this better then 6-link queen's escape or you really need minion's damage mod? i bought it really cheap
Spoiler
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Erhesar wrote:

Wow. That's impressive work, thank you.

"You'd probably want T1 damage for this." - but t1 essence is worst of them all? or there is i dont get in?

When I say T1, I mean "Minions deal (111–130)% increased Damage." But since your weapon is ilvl 73, the max is "Minions deal (91–110)% increased Damage" for you. That's with fossils. Essences have their own damage ranges. You can see them at PoeDB (https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Two%20Hand%20Mace).

The reason I say that is because the whole crafting process costs multiple exalted orbs. So settling for anything less than the best tier minion damage is kind of silly.

My mace 83 level, then i can try with best option, i think, but market is dead and "multiple" transform to "mega multiple" cost, because amount of fossils on market so low, and they such of pricey
"
Erhesar wrote:
My mace 83 level, then i can try with best option, i think, but market is dead and "multiple" transform to "mega multiple" cost, because amount of fossils on market so low, and they such of pricey

I see, is that always the case on PS4? Are essences easier to buy?

With that said, I just used the method I listed to craft this:

I need to get some more exalted orbs to finish the multicraft though.
Last edited by Goofio on Dec 31, 2019, 2:38:39 PM
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Erhesar wrote:

How hard was it to 6L? Cause I've found like 20 6 sockets white weapons now but I never pick them up.
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Erhesar wrote:

Unavailable

Yup, consoles market absolutely inadequate, one guy just wanna 150 chaos for 3 Bound Fossil lol
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
anommander wrote:
Is this worth crafting further?

If so what should i do next?

In my opinion the minion damage was too low to put the 3 crafted mods craft (@ 2exalts). You should have started with a 6 link base as well, much cheaper to start with a 6 link base then craft rather than trying to make it 6 link later.

IGN : Futons
"
Erhesar wrote:
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Erhesar wrote:

Unavailable

Yup, consoles market absolutely inadequate, one guy just wanna 150 chaos for 3 Bound Fossil lol

Grats with mace, anyway
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Echosyp wrote:
How hard was it to 6L? Cause I've found like 20 6 sockets white weapons now but I never pick them up.

I bought it already 6-linked. The search I used was basically this:

https://poe.trade/search/oritarauoonari

You might want to narrow it down to a specific weapon type, that search is for generic 2-handers.

It was cheaper last week, like 10c. I think maces are around 60c now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info