3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Ah yes, that weapon probably has better damage. You can always import multiple weapons into PoB and see which gives you the best damage.

I just imported your characted into PoB and it showed me 121/123 skill points. This is possibly just a bug, happens often. If you say you've allocated all skill points it's probably ok

This weapon do 2.000.000 more, acording to POB

Please, send me a PM with this imported into POB that you do. Thanks
Does merveil's retainer no longer cast vulnerability? i no longer have this selected option in PoB

Got some spare gear, pm me if interrested.
Last edited by Cyrom on Dec 6, 2021, 11:58:53 AM
@Merodeador2017 or @fritso what spectres are you using? and why are u using vulnerability on gloves, i thought merveils retainer vulnerability debuff is alot stronger?
"
Cyrom wrote:
@Merodeador2017 or @fritso what spectres are you using? and why are u using vulnerability on gloves, i thought merveils retainer vulnerability debuff is alot stronger?

I'm using 1x Host Chieftain and 2x Carnage Chieftain for better sustain on frenzy charges.

I prefer using Cyclone - CWC - Desecrate - Spirit Offering, so cyclone makes it super easy to just curse everything with vulnerability. Plus I get better uptime on charges from the two ape spectres. In addition to that I also use enfeeble on hit gloves on my Animate Guardian for a double curse setup on bosses. My AG is wearing the boots that give an extra curse.

"
Fritso wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:

I'm using 1x Host Chieftain and 2x Carnage Chieftain for better sustain on frenzy charges.

I prefer using Cyclone - CWC - Desecrate - Spirit Offering, so cyclone makes it super easy to just curse everything with vulnerability. Plus I get better uptime on charges from the two ape spectres. In addition to that I also use enfeeble on hit gloves on my Animate Guardian for a double curse setup on bosses. My AG is wearing the boots that give an extra curse.

Makes sense, thank you for the reply. What is the 4th Spectre ur using then? I am now using 2x carnage 1x host and 1x merveils retainer and my ag has enfeeble setup aswell. I am also considering using vulnerability on gloves but not sure what 4th Spectre to use then.
Last edited by Cyrom on Dec 13, 2021, 4:15:43 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:

Same as Fritso, but vulnerability from gloves only used in some bosses
Swapped it around, gave my AG Southbound gloves with vulnerability on hit with 48% increased effect and myself Enfeeble with 48% increased effect. This gives me way more survivability in maps and the vulnerability is only needed for bossing anyways wich my AG does a perfect job in hitting the boss >:)
Exact! Vulnerabilty is only needed for some bosses
Got 50ex left to spend on this build but not sure what else to upgrade. Any tips or does amyone have items better then mine for sale that is within my budget?
Last edited by Cyrom on Dec 17, 2021, 8:37:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info