3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa wrote:
Arrogance is the new blood magic.

It's for our spectres to spam frenzy and power charges.

Shouldn't we use Lifetap instead of Arrogance?
Gem discription for Arrogance is reservation and for Lifetap is skills cost life.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Arrogance is the new blood magic.

It's for our spectres to spam frenzy and power charges.

Shouldn't we use Lifetap instead of Arrogance?
Gem discription for Arrogance is reservation and for Lifetap is skills cost life.

You're correct, the blood magic was automatically replaced with the arrogance one with the last game update, but we need to replace it with lifetap.

https://poedb.tw/us/Arrogance_Support ("Supports any skill with a reservation.")

https://poedb.tw/us/Lifetap_Support ("Supports any skill. Minions cannot gain the Lifetap buff.")

Also since minions can't get the lifetap buff, it's only used to convert mana cost to hp cost (aka 1/1 gem is as strong as a 21/23 gem in our case which is spectres buffing minions)
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Last edited by Headtourist on Apr 20, 2021, 10:25:27 AM
No AG now?

Been using the tanky build as my base for a bit and the little by little changes havent gone unnoticed. I play on console, so several top items are just not possible for me (and more so with the harvest reversal).

Still my favorite play style, but it is getting a bit frustrating with the constant nerfs. The specter level hit is the one that I find the most upsetting. Going from a level 83 to 77 specter means they die - a lot now - so changed a bit for more life and lost lots of dps.
AG is still a great option.

I personally no longer use it simply due to the fact that if it dies I just dislike setting it all up again. That's the only reason.
as spectres iam running 1x diabolist, 1 carnage and 1 host chieftain. When i can get my 4th spectre which one do you guys suggest? maybe 1 for offensive and 1 for defensive

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by dANNY187 on Apr 20, 2021, 11:11:04 PM
"
dANNY187 wrote:
as spectres iam running 1x diabolist, 1 carnage and 1 host chieftain. When i can get my 4th spectre which one do you guys suggest? maybe 1 for offensive and 1 for defensive

Thanks in advance!

Get another Carnage Chieftain.
Having better uptime on the Frenzy charges is a big dps boost.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
dANNY187 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Get another Carnage Chieftain.
Having better uptime on the Frenzy charges is a big dps boost.

thanks but I don't rlly have problems keeping the frenzy charges up with bloodmagic spectres - will try tho :) any recommendations for a defensive spectre?
Last edited by dANNY187 on Apr 21, 2021, 11:33:27 AM
Hey guys I'm following this build for my witch and so far so good but I'm wondering something. I'm not super familiar with all the mechanics of the game yet so apologies if it's a silly question with an answer I missed. In the passive skill tree links, it doesn't show passive jewel socket slots being unlocked, but in the gear section, it shows passive jewels. Is it implied that you can spend a few passive points to unlock jewel socket slots? I'm currently level 50, in act 5 for the first time. Thanks!

Edited to clarify
Last edited by katerinafm on Apr 21, 2021, 1:56:55 PM
"
katerinafm wrote:
Hey guys I'm following this build for my witch and so far so good but I'm wondering something. I'm not super familiar with all the mechanics of the game yet so apologies if it's a silly question with an answer I missed. In the passive skill tree links, it doesn't show passive gem slots being unlocked, but in the gear section, it shows passive gems. Is it implied that you can spend a few passive points to unlock gem slots? I'm currently level 50, in act 5 for the first time. Thanks!

if you are talking about gem sockets on the items; use jeweller orbs to reforge the number of sockets on an item and orbs of fusing to reforge the links between sockets on an item - note that on average it takes 1500 orbs of fusing to 6-link an item.
"
dANNY187 wrote:
"
katerinafm wrote:
Hey guys I'm following this build for my witch and so far so good but I'm wondering something. I'm not super familiar with all the mechanics of the game yet so apologies if it's a silly question with an answer I missed. In the passive skill tree links, it doesn't show passive gem slots being unlocked, but in the gear section, it shows passive gems. Is it implied that you can spend a few passive points to unlock gem slots? I'm currently level 50, in act 5 for the first time. Thanks!

if you are talking about gem sockets on the items; use jeweller orbs to reforge the number of sockets on an item and orbs of fusing to reforge the links between sockets on an item - note that on average it takes 1500 orbs of fusing to 6-link an item.

No, I meant the jewel sockets you can unlock in the passive skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info