3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Could really use some help. I have about 20 ex to spend and I want to start working towards the tank build setup. I notice on the weapon he has equipped it has aspect of the avian roll on it. I am nowhere close to being able to run with it. I am currently using determination, flesh and stone and purity of elements. I do have a lvl 4 enlighten but still cant use aspect. Any suggestions? Also and suggestions on my bnuild at all would be appreciated. I want to spend my 20 ex wisely.
If i have budget of 500c should i still proceed from the budget build or i can skip to speed build.

Ps.Im new to the game only play for several weeks.
"
Tr0llSt0rm wrote:
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
Tr0llSt0rm wrote:
I've got 6L staff as the build say, but instead of +2 lvl to socketed gems I got minions deal 79% increased dmg. If i craft +2 lvl which crafted enchant will I lose?

That +2 Support Gems is huge, way bigger then a 79% minion damage. Because, that +2 Support gem give to your Empower +2 level, which means for a lvl 3 Empower now give a +5 levels to your zombies. which is HUGE. If you take a look at a crafted weapon vs Femurs in PoB you'll notice that, if you remove that +2 Support Gems, a 30c 6L Femurs, almost give the same performance as a 6L crafted weapon that as a bit more damage as the biggest difference. That +2 is the key.

So re-crafting that weapon would cost you 2ex for the multimod + 2ex for the +2 Support gems, for a total of 4ex, which is not very cost efficient.

I would just sell it for cheap and buy another one. Depending how much you've spent to get that one.

I've got it for 6 ex, but the one that you are talking about costs around 10 ex if you are really lucky, saw it at 12/14 ex. It would be ok than if I recraft it for 4 ex?

Minion Damage one -> 6ex right now (got one early league for 4ex) : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/mvPmVKwC6
Fortify one -> 8ex right now (got mine for 9ex) : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/yX2RkqBUR

12ex maybe with open suffix or avian already crafted, but still.

Just need to be patient and you'll get a good price.
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Apr 25, 2020, 6:32:47 PM
"
damoose222 wrote:
"
HansonAlister wrote:
Fun build for mapping. Sirus just 1shots me all the time so time to quit.
are you running a jewel that has "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you"? if not then that is probably your problem since corrupted blood is what kills people the majority of the time

No. It's not what kills me. It's this teleport + beam combo during last phase. It one shots me every time. Even if i time my blink this beam still catches me somehow.
Doing really well with multiple cluster stacking setup, with 4 vicious bite notables right now. I'm getting another large cluster, and I'm wondering, how many Rotten Claws is too many? I have 2 right now + 21/20 impale gem and I don't want to get another Rotten Claws if I'm already Impaling all the time. Thanks
Guys I've just been Following the Tanky build exactly. And I am no where near enough mana reserve to use all the Auras. Can someone suggest what I should do? Do I drop one? Disiplince, purity of Elements, Dread Banner, Aspect of Avian, Flesh and Stone? I even dropped 2 life nodes and added in the 2 mana reserve nodes by Soventry but still a no go. I have a lvl 4 enlighten. Suggestions please.

I just realized my Enlighten doesn't do anything for Flesh and stone? Is this a glitch or something? Mana reserve is at 22% when linked with englighten or not.

Is this right?
Last edited by Deathavan on Apr 25, 2020, 8:35:37 PM
"
Doing really well with multiple cluster stacking setup, with 4 vicious bite notables right now. I'm getting another large cluster, and I'm wondering, how many Rotten Claws is too many? I have 2 right now + 21/20 impale gem and I don't want to get another Rotten Claws if I'm already Impaling all the time. Thanks

Just do the Math or test in PoB :

Dread Banner + Generosity = ~32% impale chance
Impale = 40%
-------------
~72% already

Rotten Claws = 20%

So, 72% + 2x Rotten Claws > 100%
So, Impale Support + 3x Rotten Claws = 100%
So, Dread Banner + Generosity + 4x Rotten Claws > 100%

Depends what setup you choose, but it's between 2 to 4 Rotten Claws.
Does anyone knows if Watcher's Eye buff
11% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride
is working with minions?
Would be awesome 😁
"
Gejjzer wrote:
Does anyone knows if Watcher's Eye buff
11% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride
is working with minions?
Would be awesome 😁

Sadly, it does not.
"