3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

hi, I want to ask about your build. why did you switch out feeding frenzy and minion damage for minion speed and impale? is impale better? thanks for your reply and guidance. this league I am halfway to finishing this game hehehe
"
flyerke wrote:
how can i approve my zombiedamage?
Stuck at tier 15-16 maps, tried sirus once, get him till i guess 40% then it was over. Tips to improve my build? Have 1 ex and around 350 c

https://pastebin.com/3xNjb1xD

wow that pPoB is a big mess, I don't even know what are you using in your build lol. There's a bunch of things everywhere... I guess the 6L zombies is the one ur using..

But, well here is some tips based on what I see in that pob:

- Get a 6L for your zombies
- Level up/quality your gems
- Get rid of Melee Splash on your zombie, it's unecessary and actually it's cutting down your damage
- Get multistrike, melee phys, empower lvl 3-4 for your zombie link
- Get rid of minion speed for Brutality/Minion Damage
- Get a crafted fortify weapon
- Can try Saqawal Nest body armour with Aspect of the Avian Skill, it's a big damage and clear speed boost
- Try Elegant Hubris with 160-320%+ minion damage
- Use Pride
- Your are missing more then half of the Minion nodes on your skill tree....

Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Apr 24, 2020, 7:20:00 PM
Minion speed or melee splash is better for map clearing?
I have to propably give up awakened melee physical for awakened melee cause even with so much damage i think the mapping speed could improve
Here is the pob if anyone needs(megalomaniacs would be better ofc in the medium clusters but hey they cost 40 ex each)
https://pastebin.com/68aGMURJ

Thank to brunowa and adriano-erola,really good guide!

"
Bobonha wrote:
"
denom33 wrote:
Struggling to cast all the aura's for this build - I know people frequently derp this, but i have lvl 4 Enlighten Support, all 3 reduced mana reserved nodes in Sovereignty cluster, and Champion of the Cause node.

Are we supposed to be using all these aura's at once (for the end game tanky set up):
Aspect of the Avian
Discipline
Purity of Elements
Dread Banner
Flesh and stone

All the top poe.ninja POB's running this build are sitting at -% reserved mana also, so not sure what I am getting so drastically wrong.

Are we just using Vaal Discipline?

(only just started making the character, so know gear isn't optimal)

https://pastebin.com/MvN74VPC

Hi, i have a question about this. We don't use Avian on Tanky Build, right ? So, Enlighten lvl 4 is unnecessary for this build ? Or can i use Enlighten with other auras setups ? I buy one so i want know if i sell or not.

Anyone ?
Sorry for my bad English
del.
Last edited by VovaYoprst on Apr 25, 2020, 6:09:14 AM
Anyone done with the league and looking to sell their gear on PS4? It's so hard to find good gear that isn't ridiculously priced, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
flyerke wrote:
how can i approve my zombiedamage?
Stuck at tier 15-16 maps, tried sirus once, get him till i guess 40% then it was over. Tips to improve my build? Have 1 ex and around 350 c

https://pastebin.com/3xNjb1xD

wow that pPoB is a big mess, I don't even know what are you using in your build lol. There's a bunch of things everywhere... I guess the 6L zombies is the one ur using..

But, well here is some tips based on what I see in that pob:

- Get a 6L for your zombies
- Level up/quality your gems
- Get rid of Melee Splash on your zombie, it's unecessary and actually it's cutting down your damage
- Get multistrike, melee phys, empower lvl 3-4 for your zombie link
- Get rid of minion speed for Brutality/Minion Damage
- Get a crafted fortify weapon
- Can try Saqawal Nest body armour with Aspect of the Avian Skill, it's a big damage and clear speed boost
- Try Elegant Hubris with 160-320%+ minion damage
- Use Pride
- Your are missing more then half of the Minion nodes on your skill tree....

Hey man, so i have a Weapon with Fortify and Avian, but i have a question, what you give up for take Pride ? I'm trying run the Tanky setup.
And, why are you saying we are missing more then half of the minion nodes ? Do you have a better skill tree ?
Sorry for my questions, but this is my first character.
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
38thDoE wrote:
So I'm doing the tanky build and I need to be more tanky apparently. I'm fine in most maps but every so often something will just one shot me. Typically this is some delirium monster or something in a vaal side area. In any case what is the best way to get more survivability? Life or Armor or ES? Does anyone see any obvious upgrades? I was going to buy a 21/20 zombie gem but if I can get something which lets me take hits better I'd rather do that.

https://pastebin.com/d25NVn5N Hopefully I did that correctly I'm kind of new to POB.

Do you really need a Mana Flask? Especially since you're already using that Hybrid Flask? Not sure what your resistances are at but I'm assuming the +50% from that Flask isn't active too often. If your resists are fine I would replace the mama Flask with a basalt Flask of heat, and if your resists aren't fine I would also replace the hybrid Flask with a Bismuth Flask of warding.
Also if your chaos res is super low, grabbing a Watcher's Eye with +chaos res while affected by Purity of Elements would help a lot.

I can't check your PoB right now as I'm on my phone, but I'm betting you'd have just as much Life/ES and a lot more DPS by filling out your cluster jewels with Renewal/xxxx mediums and Wall of Muscle smalls. Your skill tree would need some major adjustment though. Also a Lethal Pride would be a good investment.

Aside from that, I think pretty much everybody still gets 1-shot every now and then. Been a while for myself, but the last time was a Vaal Side area with a group of caster-mobs, and the time before that was a big delirium explosion when I stopped for a second to portal for a trade.

Also might be worth picking up an Unset ring to give Frostblink a try. Having a movement skill is nice, especially when you get slowed. I was using Flame Dash up until a couple days ago but am much happier since making the switch. I've got Frostblink bound to Q and Convocation bound to E with Cyclone on Right-click. So I just hold down right click, point the cursor to a pack of mobs and roll over Q & E to instantly blow up the pack without ever having to stop cycloning.

Thank you so much for the detailed info! I greatly appreciate it!

Flasks are good upgrades. Mana flask is just for being lazy when I'm summoning 11 zombies. The divination flask is for +50 rare find but I will probably live better without it.

I don't follow you on the cluster jewels. Are you saying grab wall of muscle notables? Wait... You can stack notables with cluster jewels?

Lethal pride comes from the emblem fights in the map device? How tough are those? I could probably buy some of those. I have been looking at watcher's eyes but I need something to get another jewel slot or get one of my jewels with corrupted blood on it.

I was using frostblink until I ran out of room for it. I can't get a good uncut ring for cheap. I'll make that my next purchase.
Last edited by 38thDoE on Apr 25, 2020, 12:17:30 AM
Quick question.
Why take lv1 fortify mod on weapon when your already have kingmaker's nearby allies have fortify from AG?
Is Redeemer suffix, "Auras from your skills grant % increased damage to you and your allies." worth looking into as a double influence base on the 2-handed mace set-up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info