3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Anretal wrote:
how about hogm ? will it be possible with this build ?

This question has been asked many times in this thread - response are all in the negative. Apart from being a completely rubbish map it is not friendly to necromancer builds at all.

The best suggestion is to have someone perform a carry service for you. There are a number in the community forum offering this from about 10 chaos and up.

Warning: If you do decide to try HoGM solo or even as a carry - do NOT take your guardian. It will die and you will lose all equipment you equipped them with. That will be expensive if you decked them out with a Kingmaker and Mask of the Stitched demon, unless you have more exalts then you know what to do with (I'll take them off your hands for free in that case :-) ). Don't even be tempted to use your guardian. Just sayin' ...
Last edited by BowWizard on Nov 13, 2019, 6:15:47 PM
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
Elua wrote:

Those gloves cost is 1c in Blight League SC, but my strength falls under 1000. I must craft better rings then :)

edit: sry I see it's all about white sockets :P

Best item for double corruption or Vorici 3 white sockets. Cost 10 ex all 4 white...

Or you can buy 500 for 1c and gamble with Vaal Orbs.

Best would be 4 white sockets but is 3 white sockets close enough ? In Standard 3 white socket gloves are "only" 1-5 ex. if so is there a next best colour for the 4th socket - red, green or blue, or doesn't matter (all damage being good damage really)
"
Scarecrow519 wrote:
I am wondering about resistance, do you not care about it because you are trying to not get hit? Just too fast to need it? I don't see anywhere that you are maxing it out either.

thanks and keep up the great work! I am working on third Uber Elder kill, but can't get him deathless yet.....

Resistances should always be capped. I'm not sure why they are not capped in the POB link. Perhaps it's not calculating one of the bonuses from ascendency etc.

When wearing Headhunter and Seven-League Steps, balancing resists can get tricky so you'll need to pick this up with rings primarily and perhaps on a jewel or two.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
KingKatura wrote:
Alright so far i like the build but i'm still leveling, So what stats should be prioritized if you are not going to be using the unique in your build atm? any suggestions until i get the money for uniques.

Just use regular levelling items. Use a tabula when you can get one. Follow the tree progression.

The only stats to prioritise are life/resistances. Goldrim is good for levelling to help with that.

Thanks yeah i've just been doing it with whatever although i got the sword now but not sure if i want the speed stuff until late late game.
For physical reflect any 4-socket Triad Grip is enough, chaos conversion isn't needed. I still faceroll T16 maps with those, aim for colors from your main gloves so you don't need to change anything.

Of course, phys reflect should be rerolled, so I only use those on corrupted high-quantity maps that I want to run.

For porcupines, Cyclone - CWC - Desecrate - Spirit Offering pretty much negates them due to constant regain of ES.
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
Anretal wrote:
how about hogm ? will it be possible with this build ?

This question has been asked many times in this thread - response are all in the negative. Apart from being a completely rubbish map it is not friendly to necromancer builds at all.

The best suggestion is to have someone perform a carry service for you. There are a number in the community forum offering this from about 10 chaos and up.

Warning: If you do decide to try HoGM solo or even as a carry - do NOT take your guardian. It will die and you will lose all equipment you equipped them with. That will be expensive if you decked them out with a Kingmaker and Mask of the Stitched demon, unless you have more exalts then you know what to do with (I'll take them off your hands for free in that case :-) ). Don't even be tempted to use your guardian. Just sayin' ...

thanks for the suggestions i will consider the carry solution
Hey OP Great build, could you have a look at my gear and tell me where i can improve. im at 930str and dont know where to squeeze the rest to hit 1000. Also if you could tell me if my gems are all correct aswell, im not sure how you fit haste, disc, enfeeble and flesh and stone, ive tried everything but it doesnt work. Cheers man ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswj0C2EQlxEtFCAUTRUnFm8YkRkuGjgabBv6HNwkqiXfJy8qmCycMZ4y0TWSNuk5CzpSOlg6xjrhPC1EBEVHRZ1HhUqfTLNNrE25TeNQR1NSVcZXDVnzWpFfP2D4YvRju2aeZ3Fnm2hlaPJqQ2qsa9txsnIPdqx8g4IHg1-DzIPbiECMsY6-jxqQM5BVksGa4Juhns2g5qIApBmmV6aspzCofaqprJitja4-r2y3PryfvOrAZsJsxq7MvM9-0B_SIdOP0_vUj9i92V7ZYdl837DjauRR6-7sg-yK7w7v6_Af8kHyRfOb99f60vxL_gr-gf6P?accountName=stig2016&characterName=stigZZF

"
stig2016 wrote:
Hey OP Great build, could you have a look at my gear and tell me where i can improve. im at 930str and dont know where to squeeze the rest to hit 1000. Also if you could tell me if my gems are all correct aswell, im not sure how you fit haste, disc, enfeeble and flesh and stone, ive tried everything but it doesnt work. Cheers man ;)

To run all the auras you need to path to and pick up Sovereignty in the tree (4 passive points giving another 14% reduced mana reservation.

Just above devotion you can pick up another jewel socket. You could add in another jewel there to get you over 1000 strength and spec out of 2 life nodes on wheel.

Instead of pathing to Deaht Attunement like you have, go past "Might" and pick it up along the way (+30 strength).

You can also squeeze more strength out of Baron, Efficient trainings, and Astramentis if you need to.

Instead of using Bisco's Leash, you can use Headhunter. But if that's out of reach, use a rare belt with life/strength etc. You could also use Cyclopean Coil.

Swap out Brutality gem in zombie setup and replace it with Minion Damage. You are missing out on 30% MORE chaos damage due to Spirit Offering's chaos damage bonus.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
stig2016 wrote:

To run all the auras you need to path to and pick up Sovereignty in the tree (4 passive points giving another 14% reduced mana reservation.

Just above devotion you can pick up another jewel socket. You could add in another jewel there to get you over 1000 strength and spec out of 2 life nodes on wheel.

Instead of pathing to Deaht Attunement like you have, go past "Might" and pick it up along the way (+30 strength).

You can also squeeze more strength out of Baron, Efficient trainings, and Astramentis if you need to.

Instead of using Bisco's Leash, you can use Headhunter. But if that's out of reach, use a rare belt with life/strength etc. You could also use Cyclopean Coil.

Swap out Brutality gem in zombie setup and replace it with Minion Damage. You are missing out on 30% MORE chaos damage due to Spirit Offering's chaos damage bonus.

You're the best! thanks mate.
May someone look at my items and tree to let me know the best way to go about getting 1000 strength and capping all resistance? Is capping chaos also necessary?
Last edited by nechrophagy on Nov 15, 2019, 2:28:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info