3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
KingKatura wrote:
Alright so far i like the build but i'm still leveling, So what stats should be prioritized if you are not going to be using the unique in your build atm? any suggestions until i get the money for uniques.

Just use regular levelling items. Use a tabula when you can get one. Follow the tree progression.

The only stats to prioritise are life/resistances. Goldrim is good for levelling to help with that.
"
BowWizard wrote:
Hey Brunowa - how do you record a session and/or edit a session ? What software or POE keystroke combo. Might try and join you at the nudist colony ha ha ha

I just use the standard windows game centre thing... I think it's on all windows 10 computers.

Just press windows key + g to bring it up. Super simple and super fast. Easy.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:
Hey Brunowa - how do you record a session and/or edit a session ? What software or POE keystroke combo. Might try and join you at the nudist colony ha ha ha

I just use the standard windows game centre thing... I think it's on all windows 10 computers.

Just press windows key + g to bring it up. Super simple and super fast. Easy.

Thanks. I'll test it out. With regards to delving - has anyone tackled Aul using this build ? I have the icon for his throne at level 342. Wondering what the best way to tackle him if I do come across him.

Edit: Nevermind. I read about the mechanics and just let the minions do the work, made sure I had a few flares for the darkness and ran around a bit. He was not that hard. Reward was kind of uninspiring (an amulet) but that is pretty much par for the course with GGG.
Last edited by BowWizard on Nov 9, 2019, 5:16:46 PM
u guys think the base version of this build will be nerfed nxt league?
i mean the original speedmancer
"
Venetostar wrote:
u guys think the base version of this build will be nerfed nxt league?
i mean the original speedmancer

It would have to be some pretty big nerfs to destroy it which I think is unlikely.

Probably some nerfs here and there but overall I would expect it to still perform very well in 3.9.
Last edited by brunowa on Nov 9, 2019, 7:20:37 PM
Thanks a lot for this great build, great detailled guide!
It is indeed quite easy to clear all content deathless with it and with basic & cheap gear!

Also got my first level 100 with it, almost never dying helps a lot ^^
how do you get spirit offering to effect you the player? i see ppl talking about it but it seems to only effect minions. EDIT ; Nevermind its a acendancy option
Last edited by hellbound on Nov 10, 2019, 2:10:23 PM
Uber Elder down with this amazing build, slightly edited to 5link spectres.
2 deaths, but it was my errors :)
Quick question about the Animate Guardian setup. I've used all of the recommended items including the properly crafted chest, but when I look at my AG's life bar it shows no ES. Is this a display bug or am I not understanding the mechanics properly?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Patrolek87 wrote:
Btw why no1 use Stampede? I love this boots when delving, instead of using speed pots i can use something else and this always 50 ms cyclone is so cool, also one more annoint :)

Interesting... I didn't know those boots existed. Thanks for letting me know!

I just bought a pair to test them out. They could work well for Delving but that's about it... and I think in reality I would prefer other stats on boots such as more life, es, resistances etc for delving anyway. But that's just my initial thoughts without testing too much. The annointment is pretty awesome though so yes, they could be great delving boots!

For everything else Seven-League Steps is still easily king... Twice as fast with quicksilver flasks and phase run.

How did the test with the Stampede boots go ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info