3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
damoose222 wrote:
i just rolled my lethal pride to +25% strength WOOT!!! lol

That's nuts! Congrats!
"
Dreddster wrote:
What would be the best enchant for a helmet for end game? Zombie damage? Zombie attack speed? Dread banner?

All of the above. Check your POB as to what would be best for you but they would all be good.
"
"
DeadEyes69 wrote:
Hi, I try to do exactly the 3.10 BUDGET STARTER SETUP and 3.10 TANKY END-GAME SETUP and have the Same TREE.

But I can't do all these Auras... I red the FAQ. This is my Passiv tree. I did 1 more passive to mana reduce and use 1 juwell with 2% still not able to do these 4 and normal spells:
purity of elements 28%
determination 41%
flesh and stone 21%
dread banner 9%

I go with a mix of the Items of the Budget and the tanky SET. Maybe you can help me...

Maybe I should post my set and tree but I dont know how to... sry

Your Enlighten is level 2. Level it up and get an Enlighten level 4 if you can.

Thx.

So the mana multiplier will rise the mana reduction for all the sup skills?
And my lvl 2 is not that good as the lvl 3? I thought that "once this gem reaches lvl 2" says thats its not important... sry
Last edited by DeadEyes69 on Apr 6, 2020, 7:22:01 AM
"
_SéT_ wrote:
Thx Trulls_Rohk. I don't know how to reply to ur answer xd. I'm playing Delirium right now. Then i go for the tank build, what item should i get first then? I saw that the weapon needs a crafting recipe from The Pale Court so i guess i go for that later.

Just hit the Q under a users name to quote/reply to them.

A lot of what's needed for Necro to do well in Delirium is pure currency.
Like any other build it requires lots of investment to get into higher end game, that wasn't the case up until Delirium came out due to the heavy nerfs not only to the Necro but items used by us.

So one of the best upgrades you can do is a two handed staff/mace with the +1 Socketed Gems/Minion Damage/+2 Socketed Support Gems/Minion Attack/Cast Speed.

You'll noticed a vast improvement in clear speed and progression once you have one, but they are costing around 7-8EX which a lot of players here don't have. check here

It can be done cheaper but you'll need to know how to craft which a lot don't as well as currency.

I would really like to know what difference makes enlighten level 4 compare to level 3? If i run Dread banner, flesh and stone, purity, determination.???
"
I would really like to know what difference makes enlighten level 4 compare to level 3? If i run Dread banner, flesh and stone, purity, determination.???

If I understood it correctly:
Level Lvl. intelligence
Multiplier Exp. Total
1 1 0 100%
2 10 21 96%
3 45 73 92%
4 60 96 88%

So each step 4% reservation. But in sum not for each skill...
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
_SéT_ wrote:
Thx Trulls_Rohk. I don't know how to reply to ur answer xd. I'm playing Delirium right now. Then i go for the tank build, what item should i get first then? I saw that the weapon needs a crafting recipe from The Pale Court so i guess i go for that later.

Like any other build it requires lots of investment to get into higher end game, that wasn't the case up until Delirium came out due to the heavy nerfs not only to the Necro but items used by us.

So one of the best upgrades you can do is a two handed staff/mace with the +1 Socketed Gems/Minion Damage/+2 Socketed Support Gems/Minion Attack/Cast Speed.

You'll noticed a vast improvement in clear speed and progression once you have one, but they are costing around 7-8EX which a lot of players here don't have. check here

It can be done cheaper but you'll need to know how to craft which a lot don't as well as currency.

Thx a lot man. Guess i tryna farm the currency and buy it. I'm also not into the crafting stuff. I could watch some tutorials and maybe get into the crafting. Again big thx, now i know what to do.
"
TykE wrote:

Determination is 50% Reserved
Purity of Elements is 35% Reserved
Flsh and Stone is 25% Reserved
Dread Banner is 10% Reserved

So all of those are using 120% Reserverd Mana.
LvL3 Enlighten is 110% Reserved Mana
LvL4 Enlighten is 100% Reserved Mana
"
_SéT_ wrote:
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
_SéT_ wrote:

Thx a lot man. Guess i tryna farm the currency and buy it. I'm also not into the crafting stuff. I could watch some tutorials and maybe get into the crafting. Again big thx, now i know what to do.

Everyone has their own way of making currency, a simple one I do is collect 6 sockets and vendor for 7 Jewelers, once I've got a good 1k or more, then go to vendor and buy fusings(4 jewelers = 1 fusing). Once I have around 600 or so fusings then check the market and price to sell.

I usually sell at around the lowest rate to guarantee a sell.

Last edited by Trulls_Rohk on Apr 6, 2020, 9:50:38 AM
I am starting to buy a gear for this huild, is there any particular reason why to take 2hand melee weapon, instead of bow+quiver?
Do zombies stun with slam? I see 30% stun implicit on a lot of melee weapons, is it usefull?
Both options cost around 7.5ex, but it seems with bow I could cap ressists much much easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info