3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Can´t really understand your choice of Weapon+Shield. Neither give you good defenses or minion damage.Your minion gem choices therefore are very limited. Use Montregul Grasp if you want to go with Shield, then look for Str+ES. If you want, damage, speed and fun go Queens. Your belt is great for mapping but if you want to go extra tanky look for Cyclopean Coil.

Check weapon choices and gem links on the first page.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Nov 1, 2019, 1:34:57 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Can´t really understand your choice of Weapon+Shield. Neither give you good defenses or minion damage.Your minion gem choices therefore are very limited. Use Montregul Grasp if you want to go with Shield, then look for Str+ES. If you want, damage, speed and fun go Queens. Your belt is great for mapping but if you want to go extra tanky look for Cyclopean Coil.

Check weapon choices and gem links on the first page.

it was my 2nd weapons set that i use for gem leveling
Hello all and thanks for the guide and great discussions! I love this forum so much.

I'm pretty new to PoE, this is basically my first league, although I've tried a few different builds (lvl 89 totem hierophant and lvl 82 molten strike juggernaut) during it.

I started levelling my necro using another build, which was much more (ranged) spectre heavy and while that was insanely fun, I felt like a glass cannon. Not so much with this one! It's really fun and I feel like a tank. So good job!

However, there are a few things that I'd like to inquire about, because I'm not quite sure I understand them. I hope you'll be patient with me.

1. I'm using Chaber Cairn Great Mallet 6-link BBRRRR for my zombies. However, I fail to see how I would get even close to lvl 30 zombies, as they're 27 now: 21 lvl from gem, +2 from item, +2 from ascendancy and +2 from Empower Support. If I swap the weapon for a Queen's Ornate sword, I would be even further from 30.

2. It was really a struggle to get to 1000 strength, in fact at lvl 90 I'm just sitting at 1002. So without swapping to Meginord's Gloves, it's hard to see how to push it even further (apart from getting a lot of small upgrades on gear, which is insanely expensive).

3. I'm currently using a 5-link Geofri's on the chest, but considering upgrading to a 6-link. I see this is used for Cyclone varieties, but am wondering if it's really worth it. The damage is already high enough (I feel - doing T13 maps at the moment). I haven't read all the pages yet, but wouldn't you need to be button smashing Desecrate and Spirit Offering quite a bit?

4. With the gear below I'm "stuck" at 6.649 life and 2.577 ES. It's a damn lot, but I really don't know how you would get around 13-15k. Can someone explain?

Thanks again for the insights and the guide!

My gear:

Last edited by Cashyk on Nov 1, 2019, 5:08:15 PM
You have got quite good gear. To get to 30 for your zombies you need a crafted 2h mace with +2 to Supported gems( 2ex craft)+Empower Lvl4.

To get to STR 1200 you need:

2x Efficient Trainings.
Alberoth Boots.
Well rolled Astramentis.
Increased Attributes (10.12%)+extras in belt or Cyclopean Coil.
6link is Always WORTH.ALWAYS.

"
but wouldn't you need to be button smashing Desecrate and Spirit Offering quite a bit?

No. Only once every 10 secs when cycloning. MASSIVE gains.

Change your weapon. Go for a 6l Queens. DEFINITELY. Later, currency permitting check our 2h Crafted maces.

For 13-15k EHP you need some minmaxing. Check Tanky variant in first post.

Feel free to contact me ingame.
I've bumped off UE with my current build but I feel my zombies aren't snuffing the life out of things quite fast enough. I'd like to get to the 2 second Minotaur but I assume I'd have to swap gear to the Uber stuff which I can't quite afford. Is there anything I can do to pump up DPS and get closer to snuffing the bosses in T16 maps quicker or have I squeezed everything possible as is ? Gear shown below. I cannot get the second ring to add in. Profile is public so you can take a look there for that spec (unless I figure out what the second ring co-ordinates are and add in by hand here). Thanks for any tips and tricks

Last edited by BowWizard on Nov 1, 2019, 11:38:21 PM
Thanks for this build! My first necro and enjoyin it! Probably my first character to reach this level.
Got lucky with less than 200 alts and regalled the maim mod. So next now is to create an imprint and remove the unwanted mod right?

If you can't control it, STOP.
Hello, this is my current set up and im stuck at 1150 strength, what would you suggest to increase strength to get an extra zombie?. Thank you <3
Last edited by trung12368 on Nov 2, 2019, 1:33:38 AM
my gear, the idea was to have some chaos res, also.

Also, SPEED clearing.

without cyclone

with cyclone

rest of gear

I am loving this build, switched over from a golemancer that I gave up on. I am just shy of 1000 str though. what should I change to get there? My character is public and I don't know how to post my gear inside this box lol.

thanks for sharing this build and keeping up with all the questions, you are a Rockstar!
Let's see if this works;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info