3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Cash42 wrote:
Hey guys, long time lurker here. Thought I'd tell you about what I've done. I play HC Blight and I've probably lost 4 or 5 builds so far to stupid mistakes. So I've gotten comfortable running a Wand and shield combo.

I had to move the Spectres into the weapon slot so I can switch between the Queen's Escape and my Wand and shield combo. My Zombies and Golems run things when I am in defensive mode and the Spectres really take over when I switch to offense. Skele's went into my helmet and Zombies and Golem is in the chest. Aside from being a pansy.. this has the added benefit of a little different play style. My Spec are all range so I can mix things up when I start to get bored.

So far, it is a blast! No idea if I'll get to the level y'all are talking about but it's really fun and the shield with a CWDT setup helps keep me safe until I can get the 1k strength for the Barons to start working. I managed to get a nice Geof's chest piece, still lacking the Shaper gloves though so I'm only at about 5.5k ehp.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this has been a really fun guide. I've loved coming up with my own little twist on it!

/cash

Sounds like a fun setup!! Glad you're enjoying and good on you for tweaking it to your liking... that's what it's about!

You'll notice a big difference defensively when you hit 1000 strength... so yes, prioritise that especially in HC!
Here is something that you guys might like to try and for all of the lurkers reading too:

Put your Cyclone - Cast While Channeling - Desecrete - Spirit Offering into your gloves/boots, and instead putting your Auras/Curses into your 6L along with Enlighten.

I'm currently running like this and it has a couple of benefits:

1) When cycloning getting Spirit Offering up is faster and more consistent, because there is no alternate skill that it needs to cast. If you notice, when you have Skeletons or curse or any other skill, it casts them separately and alternates, so effectively it's slower and less consistent if what you really want is Spirit Offering.

2) Having 6L auras/curses/banners in chest along with Enlighten reduces mana reservation against all of them meaning you can potentially run something additional.

For example, I did miss having Vulnerability in my setup as I like the visible nature of seeing cursed enemies, I can now run with:

Clarity, Discipline, Vulnerability, Dread Banner, and Precision all at the one time and still have over 20% mana reservation left that I could perhaps do something with.

Alternatively, I could do something like:

Clarity, Discipline, Dread Banner, Skitterbots, Flesh and Stone.

You can play around and see what you like in terms of setup.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, we can also pickup Sovereignty cluster in top left of tree to give another 16% reduced mana reservation which could allow us to run even MORE. You would have to sacrifice something for this though, either DPS or other defences... I would think sacrificing some DPS could be a good option considering we already do so much.
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 24, 2019, 9:36:31 PM
Отличная сборка, автору спасибо!
Впервые играя чувствую легкость в игре. Боссы убиваются быстро, выживаемость на высоте, если сами не тупите.

Убер элдер повержен!
Spoiler
"
brunowa wrote:

EDIT: Forgot to mention, we can also pickup Sovereignty cluster in top left of tree to give another 16% reduced mana reservation which could allow us to run even MORE. You would have to sacrifice something for this though, either DPS or other defences... I would think sacrificing some DPS could be a good option considering we already do so much.

Another aura or curse is easily worth four 5% life nodes esp for us, since the aura affects us and our minions.
For the ULTRA RICH guys... use something like this with a QUIVER ;D:

Last edited by brunowa on Oct 25, 2019, 12:33:37 AM
"
SuperVivi wrote:
Отличная сборка, автору спасибо!
Впервые играя чувствую легкость в игре. Боссы убиваются быстро, выживаемость на высоте, если сами не тупите.

Убер элдер повержен!
Spoiler

Congratulations!!
"
"
brunowa wrote:

Another aura or curse is easily worth four 5% life nodes esp for us, since the aura affects us and our minions.

Yeah definitely... playing around with it now to see what we can do!
Gotta say, you guys ruined ED/Cont for me...

Killed Uber Elder and my HP didn't move shit, nor my minions, fastest kill I ever did.

If this build wasn't freaking expensive and if next league it would not be nerfed to ground, I'd run it again.

Current gear:

Plus 3x
one Anima Stone, 2x Efficiente Training and one Lethal Pride. By 95 might reach 1200 STR and equip a Watcher's Eye with clarity shield mod. Also running with the immortal AG. One word:

I N S A N E.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Last edited by frostzor27 on Oct 25, 2019, 12:37:39 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
For the ULTRA RICH guys... use something like this with a QUIVER ;D:

That guy on the bottom is kinda dumb crafting a multimod with space for only 1 affix tho. Im totally not wanting such garbage bow /s
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Gotta say, you guys ruined ED/Cont for me...

Killed Uber Elder and my HP didn't move shit, nor my minions, fastest kill I ever did.

If this build wasn't freaking expensive and if next league it would not be nerfed to ground, I'd run it again.

Current gear:

Plus 3x
one Anima Stone, 2x Efficiente Training and one Lethal Pride. By 95 might reach 1200 STR and equip a Watcher's Eye with clarity shield mod. Also running with the immortal AG. One word:

I N S A N E.

Selling my belt and amulet for your strength needs wahahah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info