3.8.1 Patch Notes

Too late, i just GA all stuff and quit, will wait more 3 month.
WHEN?
It is annoying every league waiting for fixes.... at last obvious.
"
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the "Your Chaos Damage has 60% chance to Poison Enemies" modifier on The Consuming Dark unique Fiend Dagger did not work.

I mentioned this back in 3.6 are you telling me that back then it wasn't broken until now? some how i doubt that.

Also ya are you going to do anything about portals spawning right on pump, or is that just going to be a thing where we will need to deal with losing a map we put in 10's of chaos into blighted map to lose all that. And if so are we going to see more blighted map drops or we just gotta cross our fingers for those as well?
"Made further updates to the Shatter sound effect."

I liked it prior to this alteration. Sounds like the treble was reduced, just sounds like a quiet bassy thud now.
"
cbenoit wrote:
"Made further updates to the Shatter sound effect."

I liked it prior to this alteration. Sounds like the treble was reduced, just sounds like a quiet bassy thud now.

Agreed, please revert sound changes. /thanks
[/quote]The maps don't need to drop more. Compare 1 blighted map drop at ~5% to 5 breech or legion splinters every map and you realize you're gaining league maps at the same rate you always have.[/quote]

Blighted maps give crap for XP you say you get 1 blighted map per about 5 breech/legion splinters but i have done 15 pure breech stones where as i have only seen 5 blighted maps, and not buying breech stones at all.

To say i got lucky with getting blighted map drops is insane to compile enough data to say yes this is 100% truth, When you make a league you should be allowing players to interact with that league.

Its the reason we play leagues and not STD.
"
Fixed a bug where some Atlas Missions were sometimes generated based on the percentage of monsters slain in a map, rather than when the map boss was slain. Daily missions are not affected by this fix.

Seriously, this was not a feature? Why? And why on Earth would you ever remove it?
Hi guys.

Am i missing something? Because i couldn't see or just over looked the:
"We fixed Delve sulphite cost bug when then node resource requirements multiplied somehow…"

GGG can you please truly fix that?? Making Delve that expansive is a little bit an arrow in the knee.
Why did you modify that? Especially when you play this Delve thingie as a meelee.. Ahm umm why the hell did you nerf the cyclone aoe??? LIke all the stupid spells can kill almost anything off screen, the cyclone aoe gets nerfed xD

I'm disappointed, Delve could bring me joy but this almost no random missions spawn for me require a different more dirty approach to this game.
Last edited by 86Humbuk09 on Sep 16, 2019, 12:57:00 PM
Still no fix for Graveyard map bosses with Glacial Hammer ?
if the reduction in number of monsters spawning also means they have more life, make sure they move a bit slower to compensate for the increased time they will take to kill
generally dangerous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info