3.8.1 Patch Notes

Primordial Might fixed = GG for GGG

>>>>> Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where Volatile Dead's targeting was very indecisive.

YES FINALLY!!!!
I am very surprised that this league came to light.
I am very surprised that the developers never played tower defense games, but took only the name from this genre and made a piece of unplayable content

you are very disappointed with such a league. this is not a tower defense, this is a miserable children's craft called the tower defense
"
redkeds wrote:
I am very surprised that the developers never played tower defense games, but took only the name from this genre and made a piece of unplayable content

you are very disappointed with such a league. this is not a tower defense, this is a miserable children's craft called the tower defense

Exactly. Uninstalled and see u (prolly u never). 6 years of Deja Vu broken leagues is enough.
Weekend or Wednesday?

If the patch is not able to release ASAP, then patch note (even preview) should be release one day before it went live, not a few day before.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
all fine(no), but where is 3.8.1? or that just Wish notes 3.8.1?
Last edited by CreoZ on Sep 17, 2019, 4:36:27 AM
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
redkeds wrote:

Exactly. Uninstalled and see u (prolly u never). 6 years of Deja Vu broken leagues is enough.

Developers only made microtransations, if that need they make new league, for getting microtransations. When new league mechanic broken(and half prev mechanic which wasnt broken at prev league) they spam u like a retards with new stash/boots/dicks skins.
spammed main page with fulshit microstransactions to prevent ppls write here...
I came here after 2 or 3 leagues of absence, and i love how the game looks now. (not the fps drops tho ^^) Keep up the good work, stop the bad work! Thank you for great game.
Last edited by Bukowina on Sep 17, 2019, 9:41:07 AM
awesome guys ! keep up the great work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info