[3.8]🦂 Agony`s Gentle Touch Necro-How to make enemies POP!7k+💖Cheap💰Fast Clear✅ 6.9 Mil Shaper Dps🎇

"
Let's see how this build fares in 3.9 :)

We cant really tell yet without patchnodes,but if its still viable it will be definitly my league starter ^^
DDD
IGN: Big
Last edited by Pyrobite on Mar 3, 2021, 10:54:36 AM
Here is a trade search for you:

Mod is called : Adds x to x damage to spells

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/p4ogXt0
Last edited by EkarPoe on Dec 4, 2019, 12:10:09 AM
Might play this 3.9. Hoping it does well in patch notes!
"
EkarPoe wrote:

hey man first of all im really happy you are enjoying this build and i really apreciate the read and that you took your time to write so much.

Also im a bit envy you where at exilecon ^^

Your gear loocks decent for now interresting idear with the vitality amulet :)

For the Uber elder fight i have to say that you should not be to bumbed about it if you didnt made it since it needs a bit time to learn the fight.

Basicly you need to avoid shit and keep your virulence stacks up.

I would advise you to check youtube for some uber elder fights explanations so you get a generall idear of the fight mechanics.

Good luck :)

Thanks so much for encouragement, I like how you treat people replying to your guide.

So I've got a lucky 6L Soul Mantle drop from a blight map, and exchanged it for this:
and Paired it with

I went to Uber Elder and died twice before I realised my cold resistance was not overcapped properly. Fixed it and and boom, no more death! I'm so glad I could do them before they go from the Atlas.

I figured this build is insane when I dared to challenge "Hall of Grandmasters" , another success added to the list. Also, first lvl 94 character ever, my previous highest was 92 ..

So I think I could push every personal record with this character, and I can't be happier! Thank you so much for this diamond of a build!
"
HaeYou wrote:

At the current state of information we are fine,lets wait for actual patchnodes tho :)
"
EkarPoe wrote:
"
HaeYou wrote:

At the current state of information we are fine,lets wait for actual patchnodes tho :)

Zombies lose 15k life, we lose 1 spectre (at least it's more expensive now), and we lose some damage from "Feeding Frenzy".

It would be annoying to lose most of the zombies in midst of hectic endgame new bosses and have to re-summon them. But aside from that, we can replace feeding frenzy with any other dps gem if the nerf is heavy..

Seems so far still one of best all-around builds in the entire game. Auto targeting and attack while running are priceless.

Edit: After re-reading through manifesto, it seems Herlad of agony is getting indirectly nerfed compared to all other builds, and that's how:

* Monsters gets more armour reducing physical damage inflicted on them. Physical is important because Crawler do almost 55% of damage as physical (with spirit offering, and even more without it)
* Players get "a new stat you can invest in that lets hits bypass an amount of physical damage reduction on enemies"
* Such stat worded "Enemies have -x% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits"
* This stat will be found on (various weapon notables - a few smaller clusters - new influence modifiers)
* None of this helps minion/Crawler damage ..

Solution in theory:
We need to convert more of Crawler damage to elemental/chaos damage.

Hatred + Generosity on current situation gives 22% more damage, and this will be probably higher if monster Armour gets buffed too much..

Notice: PoB calculations will probably be wrong after 3.9 comes out for a long while , until they update the numbers for monster armour and new resistance. So everything needs to be tested.

In the end, we still don't know numbers, gotta wait and see.

Edit 2: Skitterbots getting slightly less shock effect as well (15% from 20%)
Last edited by givemelight on Dec 10, 2019, 1:02:59 PM
Just finished reading the patchnodes.

Zombies: Got nerfed hard but since we don't use them for damage anyway it's not too bad for us we just need to make sure they stay alive.

Armor on enemys: actually I'm not too much afraid of it because how armor works which is weak against heavy hits (and oh boy the crawler is hitting hard)
50% of damage is chaos damage anyway.

Feeding frenzy : is a bit less damage might still be worth using for the aggressive Ai.

Hatred instead of skitterbots is an option now.

The biggest hit imo is no more additional curse on body armors so we need to get it somewhere else.

On the flip side everyone who played this build last league has now a legacy body armor :)

So to wrap things up will this build still be viable ?
Definitely ! Hoa is basically broken strong atm and the changes are not even close to significant enough to change that. Also we shouldn't forget that we get new stuff to craft with the new orbs.
maybe there is something for us too :)

Since this will be my league starter you guys can count on me for updates

Cheers

Edit: awakend gems that will be interesting: curse on hit, gmp,minion damage,generosity,vicious projectiles.
Last edited by EkarPoe on Dec 11, 2019, 12:58:49 AM
Sweet build. This is most probably going to be my league starter. Thanks!
League starter confirmed!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info