[3.8]🦂 Agony`s Gentle Touch Necro-How to make enemies POP!7k+💖Cheap💰Fast Clear✅ 6.9 Mil Shaper Dps🎇

Leveling and and gearing was actually quite fun - would say its not cheap cuz the gloves alone are 1.5~2ex. feels rather squishy (had some near death experiences) but probably all builds will feel that way after playing an unkillable ci guardian spectre ~~
"
LimYoOi wrote:
Leveling and and gearing was actually quite fun - would say its not cheap cuz the gloves alone are 1.5~2ex. feels rather squishy (had some near death experiences) but probably all builds will feel that way after playing an unkillable ci guardian spectre ~~

Thanks for the feedback. Those gloves are the onyl think which have a higher entry cost but even then u can compensate them with grip of the council or rare gloves until u got the currency.

Please report back when your character hits higher tier maps.
Hey I don't know why I have 0 mana reserved . HoA 65% + Skitterbot 35%. whats missing?

And why do my poison support give me less virulence stack than lesser poison support?

Thank you and I just finished running Syndicate Hideout lv83 and I am lv 71 with 2 deaths and not even lv 31 HoAg. Awesome build!!!
Last edited by awawawawa on Sep 29, 2019, 1:13:53 AM
"
awawawawa wrote:
Hey I don't know why I have 0 mana reserved . HoA 65% + Skitterbot 35%. whats missing?

I see what went wrong vicious projectile has a higher mana multiplier then pierce (120 instead 110) this effects the total mana reservation oh herald of agony.

You have 2 options get reduced mana reservation of the tree or try Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel its cheap since you can get it as a quest reward.

edit: i just saw your cwdt setup pleas elevel cast when damage taken and steel skin to level 20 and make the dagger a two link so convocation gem is unsupported
Last edited by EkarPoe on Sep 29, 2019, 1:10:54 AM
Yes I will lvlup cwdt and steelskin thanks. I was trying to get convoction to lv 20 so the cwdt wont trigger but I see that unlinking it will be a better idea.
I am new to poe, sorry for this question, it might be very simple for you all :)... how can you do poison damage with Winter Orb so Agony is activated?
Winter orb is linked with lesser poison/poison support for bigger chance to inflict poison.
"
Xelzach wrote:
I am new to poe, sorry for this question, it might be very simple for you all :)... how can you do poison damage with Winter Orb so Agony is activated?

Dont be afraid to ask questions poe,can be quite hard to understand from time to time.

Your right naturally winter orb is a cold spell and cant poison.

Now we need two things to change that.

First Link your Winter orb with chance to poison support gem to enable it to poison in the first place.

Now only phyisical or chaos damage is able to inflict poison on enemys so we need to make our winter orb to deal at least on of those damage types.

The easiest way to archive that is to get added physical or chaos damage to spells. Those mods are easy to find on abbysal jewels.

Dont worry about the values as long we do any phys or chaos dmg we will be able to apply poison.

I will leave you a link here with the apropiate trade search:

Last edited by EkarPoe on Sep 29, 2019, 11:05:07 AM
Interesting build... lets try out...:)
@EkarPoe Thank you very much for your reply, now i understand how it works, i am trying out your build! Thank you again, very kind of you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info