[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
Chaplin1108 wrote:
Is this build viable on a budget? By that I mean 5 link Perfect Form and Wasp Nest instead of crafted gear? Will it be able to handle the Red tier maps comfortably and deal with Shaper at least?

Well huh, i guess so. I mean you are talking about 1c claws but it's doable. Even with 1/2 damage that I had in video Shaper is easy.

You can buy decent claws for 1ex each. Something like this
Unavailable
. I think i payed maybe even less than 1ex. Lots of damage comes from delve mod on the claws.

5L and claws can deal with red maps and Shaper no prob. I can guarantee that. I did Uber Elder with 5L damage basically, because I used multiple projectiles.

Your tankyness on the other hand doesn't depend on high investment.

Okay I've been leveling the build, this is Chaplin BTW, I bought some claws and wondered if these would be sufficient for higher content? Also what are the 5 gems if you only have a 5-link Perfect form? I assume the 4 greens + Unbound Ailment?

I know my helmet isn't that good but it was 1 Alchemy only! The other helmets with the -9 Chaos resistance are going for like 1 EX on console...
Last edited by Felix132000 on Oct 2, 2019, 12:53:06 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Felix132000 wrote:

Okay I've been leveling the build, this is Chaplin BTW, I bought some claws and wondered if these would be sufficient for higher content? Also what are the 5 gems if you only have a 5-link Perfect form? I assume the 4 greens + Unbound Ailment?

I know my helmet isn't that good but it was 1 Alchemy only! The other helmets with the -9 Chaos resistance are going for like 1 EX on console...

For the 5L setup go with
Venom Gyre - Vicious Projectiles - Deadly Ailments - Added Chaos Damage - Greater Multiple Proj.

Swap multiple proj with Vile Toxins for single target.

Priority upgrades:

-helmet with 100 life and res, later when you get currency make a proper one
-6L
-better claws
-gloves
ADDED T11 BLIGHTED MAP VIDEO
Took down U.Elder (used 5 portals though....).

Thanks for another fun build~

EXTRA THOUGHTS:
For those who are coming into this build from a budget prospective be warned it starts to feel slightly off once your doing your red maps (though once you get the amulets and claws it just feels amazing).

So make sure your comfortable with using plague bearer since you will need it or you WILL fail the blight towers.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 4, 2019, 10:36:35 PM
"
Took down U.Elder (used 5 portals though....).

Thanks for another fun build~

Yeah, needs a little practice...

I'm experimenting a little bit with gems and I took out Withering Step & Plague Bearer. Instead of them I'm using CWDT lvl 5 - Frostwall lvl 12
So far works fantastic. You can whirl over Frostwalls so you wont get trapped.

Tnx for your feedback, i'm glad that you are having fun with the char. :)

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 4, 2019, 1:10:11 PM
BUILD UPDATE SEE CHANGE LOG
Skipping Swift Venoms completely in the new version?
Last edited by Viktranka on Oct 5, 2019, 8:57:09 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
Skipping Swift Venoms completely in the new version?

Hi dude! :D

Yeah, i'm skipping Swift Venoms. Damage is totally fine even without that cluster and it's 4 points to use elsewhere.
What I wanted to do is to get even more rounded char so I boosted passive block chance to 50%. It's not that it was necessary, especially for VG (ranged) but it gives better feel. Char is super smooth and safe while blasting thru the content. I made 3 builds before and this is my best one yet.
I will expand the guide to Cobra Lash, Viper and Pestilent Strike in next few days with videos and comparison between them.
My goal atm is to find Aul :D
What potion use this?
"
trewealer wrote:
What potion use this?

What do you mean?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info