[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
Sh4d0ww0lf wrote:
Mhmm cant find the answer... Why the change to loreweave? You are already tanky against elemental damage and you are losing the chill QoL of arctic armour.... And the damage rise is just measly 100k in the trancendent version.

Ty for the answer and I love to play this char.

Transcendence lowers your max res to 70%. That means you are even more vulnerable to elemental degens because it only works for hits (as armour does). Loreweave counters this by locking your max res to 78%, chaos res also.

It's a good improvement over Perfect Form. PoB shows 30% increased EHP to degens and 50% increase to maximum hit taken over PF.

Ooooh yeah true, completely forgot the downside of Transcendence. Thanks!
How do you guys have enough mana reserved to run Vaal haste, HOA, and Malevolence? I am using precision instead of Vaal haste rn because I dont have enough mana reserved for the setup.
Thanks!
"
ianivv wrote:
How do you guys have enough mana reserved to run Vaal haste, HOA, and Malevolence? I am using precision instead of Vaal haste rn because I dont have enough mana reserved for the setup.
Thanks!

Only use vaal skill from haste, not the reservation itself. Enlighten can help with the HoA
Played viper strike in Harvest and trying out cobra lash now. One thing I learned is that the duration of the poison proliferation is locked in and is not scaled by unbound ailments - I found mapping was better without it was better in high density maps - would switch it out for big bosses.
Couple of quick notes since it seems like there are quite a few newer players trying the build...

On Plague Bearer as an option - this scales off your poison damage. If you follow the (very nice) FAF leveling guide with CA/TR, your main damage will be chaos but not poison, and PB won't help you until you switch to claws and one of the core skills.

Also note that you can't scale PB damage with any normal damage-boosting supports that I can think of. So even though PB does chaos damage (that is not poison afaik), you shouldn't put a support like Void Manipulation on it. To boost your PB damage, you need to boost the poison damage coming from your main skill including getting your chance to poison to 100%.

On SSF, for anyone not using Perfect Form (whether Trans or budget build) and wanting to take Phase Acro off a small Thread of Hope, it's worth noting that you can Divine the size of the ring.

Between Harvest and Ritual, this is going to be a pretty good league for SSF. We are not all going to find HeadHunters as tribute rewards, but you will probably find something useful - perhaps a unique flask or that Thread of Hope.

I am having a blast playing this build - one of my favorite league starts so far.

I feel like I am reaching a plateau of knowledge on knowing what will yield the biggest upgrades (it is probably obvious but I am not seeing it). I am noticing t10s and up are really slowing down pace wise.

If anyone has an extra moment to view my profile I would really appreciate the help. Mainly aiming for an upgrade path I can start working on.
"
foskety wrote:
I am having a blast playing this build - one of my favorite league starts so far.

I feel like I am reaching a plateau of knowledge on knowing what will yield the biggest upgrades (it is probably obvious but I am not seeing it). I am noticing t10s and up are really slowing down pace wise.

If anyone has an extra moment to view my profile I would really appreciate the help. Mainly aiming for an upgrade path I can start working on.

Start with witchfire flask
The fact that this build can just stand in shit like this and live lol.

Should I multimod this claw or wait for harvest remove non-chaos, add chaos?

I know the base is not great, but I am on private league and desperately need a boost as I am pushing t15-16maps.
IGN: Destafi
HI, its me again :D. Is there a chance to find militant faith jewels, which arent corrupting one of the three notables or is it a good find if only one gets corrupted. Is there a rule for it like =>8000 has no influence etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info