[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hey guys instead of Arctic Armor what do i use in the meantime until i get the thing?
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, I tried Cobra Lash and I must say it feels really good but unfortunately it's unplayable for me because of mana issues. Leeching mana is doable during clearing but it's terrible vs bosses. Therefore I would recommend to stick with Pestilent Strike till you get at least two -mana cost crafts on your jewellery. I mean the boss dmg is fine with Cobra Lash but I simply dont have enough mana to kill.

P.S. Dont get me wrong, this build is awesome but it should be better to switch to Cobra Lash later in the game.

Sorry, just to be sure: When you check for mana issues, do you hit enemies, so Soul Raker can do its thing?
"
Jace2012 wrote:
Thanks a lot for the build!

I have a question though: what are your thoughts on trying this in SSF? Is it doable or uniques matter a lot, even when progressing through the atlas?

Uniques you can target farm, like boots, Loreweave + small Thread of Hope (for Phaseacro).
Wasp Nest, chance Throat Stabber claws.
Better claws you can craft with fossils.

Unique flasks can be troublesome...

I'm not ssf player so can't give you proper answer.

"
robin_nerf wrote:
I can see that the normal Pest.Strike-build uses "40% increased Pestilent Strike damage" and the expensive-god-version of it use "Withering Step inflicts 3 additional withered debuffs", any reason why they differ in enchants :) ?

Love your guide <3

In general, Pestilent Strike ench is not big deal. You can go without.

For the god version i wanted to get rid of Withering Totems and use Withering step.
Ench adds 3 more stacks which is about 18% more damage.

I didn't want that original version has mandatory helm ench as it can troublesome to get.
Can someone please help me for where to go in the tree between the end of the act 4 beginner guide and the full pestilent strike build?
Last edited by KekkoRebu on Jan 17, 2021, 6:47:29 PM
"
KekkoRebu wrote:
Can someone please help me for where to go in the tree between the end of the act 4 beginner guide and the full pestilent strike build?

After that use the passive tree from the full build pastebins.

Also respec passive points that are not in the main build because they were used early leveling to get you going easier.
"
"
KekkoRebu wrote:

Also respec passive points that are not in the main build because they were used early leveling to get you going easier.

I know but what is the priority in the tree? what should i get first and what last?
Last edited by KekkoRebu on Jan 17, 2021, 7:53:29 PM
"
KekkoRebu wrote:
"
"
KekkoRebu wrote:

I know but what is the priority in the tree? what should i get first and what last?

Finish lower half of the tree first (without jewel slots, do them last) then do upper part.
Thank you for the build, enjoying it so far.

"G-G-R-R: Pestilent Strike + Deadly Ailments + Melee Physical Damage (A2) + Deadly Ailments + Ancestral Call"

This stated in the leveling section of A3 has Deadly ailments listed twice. Edited.
Last edited by Pineapple on Jan 17, 2021, 8:46:00 PM
Improved my gear a bit(got a lucky 6L in 150fuses)
I no longer need to switch out GMP for vile toxins lol. T12 maps currently. Dps is high enough even with just wasps nest.
I'll now be saving for Imperial Claw Elder bases to try and craft better claws. Or does anyone have an idea what would be a better investment next?
Fenumus weave is way too expensive. Circle of nostalgia too. I'm hoping they'll go down. Thankfully they are not as big of a dps increase as decent claws.

Edit: Just harvest crafted this kek. Ignore the prefix. I didn't have any other.

Last edited by NameMerken on Jan 17, 2021, 11:16:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info