[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
JJSniper wrote:
HI guys!
Any idea how I can make my items even better in terms of this build?

BTW: This build rocks, did all endgame with ease, but want to push it even further, maybe awakened multistrike????

Recraft your hat with nearby enemies have -9% chaos resist. Really not that hard to get with harvest.
Craft new weapons and enchant them with increased attack speed per quality. Unfortunately can't do it with yours cause they're corrupted.
Your Amulet doesnt fit this build at all. It's not a dex stacking build. Get chaos dot multi and maybe some gem level mods.
Get some accuracy on your rare ring.
Get a corrupted chest with +socketed gem levels.
Get some boots with tailwind and/or elusive. Also really easy to make with harvest.

All of those upgrades should be significantly cheaper than awakened multistrike.

Edit: you don't need the despair on hit ring with witchfire brew.
Just get a rare ring with some life accuracy and resists. Shouldn't be too hard.

Edit again: you don't have a watcher's eye yet either. Huge upgrade and also a lot cheaper than awakened multistrike.
Last edited by Corioliss on Aug 5, 2020, 8:40:57 AM
Hello guys! Self-crafting a claw right now and i have a question: which prefix will give more effective dps -

1) common chaos flat:
Adds (47–72) to (98–123) Chaos Damage

2) or hunter one with chaos penetrate:
Adds (18–25) to (38–44) Chaos Damage
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate (4–6)% Chaos Resistance)

"
MoJIoTok wrote:
Hello guys! Self-crafting a claw right now and i have a question: which prefix will give more effective dps -

1) common chaos flat:
Adds (47–72) to (98–123) Chaos Damage

2) or hunter one with chaos penetrate:
Adds (18–25) to (38–44) Chaos Damage
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate (4–6)% Chaos Resistance)

First one.
Chaos Penetration works with hits not with Poison (DoT).
"

First one.
Chaos Penetration works with hits not with Poison (DoT).

Whoops, thats makes sence, thank you!
"
daason wrote:

I got this on trade for 25c. Figuring out how to best harvest craft it. Augment chaos, remove life, craft chaos dot, and...?

Buy another base if you want to spend crafts on it.
Either Gemini Claw (for the mana leech, useful in 100% delirious maps [end end game]) or Imperial Claw.
All the other bases are trash and not worth spending money/crafts on them.
Last edited by blastinMot on Aug 7, 2020, 4:24:18 AM
oops made a mistake
Last edited by daason on Aug 8, 2020, 5:40:27 AM
Is Lunaris or Solaris better for A8 - I get beamed sometimes.
"
daason wrote:
Is Lunaris or Solaris better for A8 - I get beamed sometimes.
For sirus?
The beam really shouldnt kill you with this build. Flask denies all elemental ailments, and life flask instantly removes corrupted blood (if you don't have an immunity jewel).
So the only damage you take is from the hits itself, which molten shell mitigates.

If that is not enough go soul of solaris. The beam is an aoe effect, Solaris mitigates that.
Also the eater of souls upgrade prevents you from getting chain crit.

Lastly: the beam is completely avoidable, and extremely easy to dodge as a melee.
I have molten shell on left click, maybe saving it for beams would be better.

What's the best way to craft a -9 Chaos res helmet? Get a hunter helmet with 2 open suffixes and double slam chaos?
"
daason wrote:
I have molten shell on left click, maybe saving it for beams would be better.

What's the best way to craft a -9 Chaos res helmet? Get a hunter helmet with 2 open suffixes and double slam chaos?

I never put it on left click. At least on bosses you should manually activate it, when you see damage coming in.

Helmet: double chaos slam should work, but fill up your prefixes first. Otherwise you can get flat chaos added to spells.

Just reforging item with chaos mod through harvest should also give you a good result relatively quickly. Just roll until you get the minus resist and 1-2 other good things,then fix the rest through other harvest crafts.
Last edited by Corioliss on Aug 9, 2020, 5:29:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info