[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
pfal0799 wrote:
I was thinking maybe a claw + shield version of this build could work with how much dual wielding points we take on the tree.

Probably less damage but we could replace those with shield specific passive that seem very equal in term of damage added and grab +shield defense. With a good shield equipped that could really make our armor go thought the roof don't you think?

Maybe it will affect our damage too much? what do you guys think?

With a good claw its definitely viable. It would give somewhat less dps but overall more defensively oriented char with possibly more chaos res, life and armour.
"
Licharan wrote:
Hey guys, great build so far! Question for ye, has anyone tried removing multistrike for unbound aliments? Would that end up making the play style clunky?

Yeah it would feel slow, and multistrike gives a lot dps on its own. PoB just doesnt calculate it right
"
"
pfal0799 wrote:
I was thinking maybe a claw + shield version of this build could work with how much dual wielding points we take on the tree.

Probably less damage but we could replace those with shield specific passive that seem very equal in term of damage added and grab +shield defense. With a good shield equipped that could really make our armor go thought the roof don't you think?

Maybe it will affect our damage too much? what do you guys think?

With a good claw its definitely viable. It would give somewhat less dps but overall more defensively oriented char with possibly more chaos res, life and armour.

MBExtreme is running a PS build with claw and shield. So if you're interested in a build like that go check his build out on YT. He has daily build diaries too so it's very thorough. Personally I prefer dual claw. More DPS for way cheaper. He will most likely get crazy with his build with temp chains and a bunch of other really expensive gear as he usually does so keep that in mind.
What cluster jewels do we need? I tried Unspeakable Gifts but my pestilent strike do great aoe and i dont need Unspeakable Gifts. Who tried something else and mb calculated most optimal for this build?
"
SleepyLynx89 wrote:

Now that elder imperial claw is gated from mere mortals like us, I just couldn't stand the wait and got myself an elder great white claw (much slower attack speed but cheaper + gain life per hit is good). Fossil crafted 5 times, only manage to get 60% chance for 100% more damage and not other useful stats beside bench crafted attack speed.

Surprisingly, the shitty claw hit much harder than the wasp nest despite wasp nest showing higher tool tip dps! Like, at t13 map, i have to hit multiple times with 2x wasp nest to get things to start dying while with that 60% chance more damage ones, often one poke and the the mobs start exploding!

Is that because 100% more damage is multiplicative? (also, wasp nest needs 5 hit to start ramping).

That said, i think it's worth it to use less optimised claw based if you reallllyyyyyy can't wait. One elder affix alone and the damage improvement over wasp nest feels really significant.

Welp, time to continue to hoard them expensive corroded fossils.........

Havent buy witchfire yet as i think its still way overpriced! Basalt flask had been good for me to improve survivability in the one-shot delirium league.

So you weren't kidding about the cheap claws.
Bought a shitty elder base yesterday, alt-spammed a bit and got the 60% chance mod. That alone increased my dps by about 150k in POB, currently rolling one wasp and one elder base - The ramp up time is significantly less now.

As an aside, I feel proud, managed to link my perfect form in about 300 fuses :D
Finally went and did it :P
threw 1 exalt into to an elder imperial claw, hail-mary-ed and got a good one! One more elder imperial claw waiting to be upgraded, corroded fossils are still hard to come by grrrhh
"
SleepyLynx89 wrote:
threw 1 exalt into to an elder imperial claw, hail-mary-ed and got a good one! One more elder imperial claw waiting to be upgraded, corroded fossils are still hard to come by grrrhh

hahaha congrats :D
"
SleepyLynx89 wrote:

That's actually so disgusting. I want it.
"
magnarmalok wrote:
"
SleepyLynx89 wrote:

Now that elder imperial claw is gated from mere mortals like us, I just couldn't stand the wait and got myself an elder great white claw (much slower attack speed but cheaper + gain life per hit is good). Fossil crafted 5 times, only manage to get 60% chance for 100% more damage and not other useful stats beside bench crafted attack speed.

Surprisingly, the shitty claw hit much harder than the wasp nest despite wasp nest showing higher tool tip dps! Like, at t13 map, i have to hit multiple times with 2x wasp nest to get things to start dying while with that 60% chance more damage ones, often one poke and the the mobs start exploding!

Is that because 100% more damage is multiplicative? (also, wasp nest needs 5 hit to start ramping).

That said, i think it's worth it to use less optimised claw based if you reallllyyyyyy can't wait. One elder affix alone and the damage improvement over wasp nest feels really significant.

Welp, time to continue to hoard them expensive corroded fossils.........

Havent buy witchfire yet as i think its still way overpriced! Basalt flask had been good for me to improve survivability in the one-shot delirium league.

So you weren't kidding about the cheap claws.
Bought a shitty elder base yesterday, alt-spammed a bit and got the 60% chance mod. That alone increased my dps by about 150k in POB, currently rolling one wasp and one elder base - The ramp up time is significantly less now.

As an aside, I feel proud, managed to link my perfect form in about 300 fuses :D

300 fuses?? Damn, i spent like 600 jewellers orb + fated connection ._. cant even get 6 sockets! Haha...

Yeah even shitty one mod claw is better than wasp nest unfortunately , so i think if imperial claw is way out of budget, eye gouger is actually serviceable due to the high attack speed and life gain on hit, budget option i suppose.

I suppose one can still league start with PS/VS pathfinder but its no longer as budget as it used to be ... Its super strong though, i rarely die even during delirium encounter due to how tanky this build is! Touch and watch thing explode is fun too.
"
N1le wrote:
What cluster jewels do we need? I tried Unspeakable Gifts but my pestilent strike do great aoe and i dont need Unspeakable Gifts. Who tried something else and mb calculated most optimal for this build?

Large cluster - I bought one with two cluster socket, hit and run, combat ryhtm and martial prowess for dual weilding synergy. was a great deal, someone didnt price check and sold to me for 50c. Disease vector sounds good on paper but 2 socket is very important if you are keen on using cluster jewel and i cant find one with disease vector on it + 2 other good dual weilding notable.

Medium cluster - I run low tolerance, circle of oblivion and wicked pal for one-touch-poison-explosion + increased skill duration. i have 20 seconds on my vaal molten shell now. Low tolerance and something else can be super expensive due to how rare the mod is. I alt-ed for like 300 iterations on a chaos dmg multiplier medium cluster, still no luck. Other notables with + poison/dmg overtime multipliers are great too.

Small cluster - i am not sure if mine is optimal, but i got a well rolled all resist + evasion rating small passive ones for my natural vigour notable. 8% life + 30% evasion is super juicy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info