[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

looking good started last night now im already clearing t15-16(trying to save up for Armour)
while clearing maps is amazing the boss damage is something the build lacks a bit IMO, also defensively is okish.
the build need to utilize more gems setups but i cant think of something at the moment XD.

Last edited by Astraeusel on Sep 14, 2019, 11:18:19 AM
"
Astraeusel wrote:
looking good started last night now im already clearing t15-16(trying to save up for Armour)
while clearing maps is amazing the boss damage is something the build lacks a bit IMO, also defensively is okish.
the build need to utilize more gems setups but i cant think of something at the moment XD.

Needs a bit more investment but my boss damage is very good, T16 guardians down in a couple seconds.
"
Working on it :)

Thanks.

"
Needs a bit more investment but my boss damage is very good, T16 guardians down in a couple seconds.

Would you say that damage comes from that 50% ele damage as extra chaos damage from chest?

Is The Eternity Shroud "the best" end-game chest for this build? (with all other gear being shaped)
Last edited by FedeS on Sep 14, 2019, 4:46:58 PM
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Working on it :)

Thanks.

"

Would you say that damage comes from that 50% ele damage as extra chaos damage from chest?

Is The Eternity Shroud "the best" end-game chest for this build? (with all other gear being shaped)

For damage it is BiS for sure.
It was pretty good before the chest as well, but it does help a lot.
i was talking from my perspective im sure when i will get my hands on the Armour and full shaped gear its going to be ez mode( i did the same setup in 3.6 with winter orb)

Is there a benefit in using pierce support over piercing shots in the tree? Seems like you could include a better support gem, ive used both so far and two additional enemies pierced seems to be more than plenty. I dont have a 6s yet so its hard to gauge how much better it would be.
Dude try Voidwalker boots (5 target pierce while you have phasing + phasing on kill) and shape ring with assassin mark on hit is too good improvement for critical build.
"
diem4801 wrote:
Is there a benefit in using pierce support over piercing shots in the tree? Seems like you could include a better support gem, ive used both so far and two additional enemies pierced seems to be more than plenty. I dont have a 6s yet so its hard to gauge how much better it would be.

Higher number of pierces, but that's about it.
"
lostrase wrote:
Dude try Voidwalker boots (5 target pierce while you have phasing + phasing on kill) and shape ring with assassin mark on hit is too good improvement for critical build.

I actually had Voidwalker in mind, haven't tried it yet. Forgot to add assassins mark in the build, ty for that.
I made a T16 Chimera clear video so you guys can see how it performs.

https://youtu.be/fWwZqTC_rWs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info