[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

It's right. Thank's for help me
"
Unshiftables wrote:
thanks for this build - just thought I'd try out mines for first time two weeks ago and I enjoyed it a heck of a lot more than I thought i would. heck took out uber elder wiht 5k ehp and with 0% gems and most of them still 19 or 18 level. (wasn't deathless, but still). I really enjoyed being able to prestack the mines as well as controlling my dps location more finely than say a minion/totem build

general audience - if I enjoyed this build, would it be fair to say I might enjoy other mine builds or is this one build/skill much diff/better than the rest? i.e. would I likely like arc/spear or gc miner based on liking this one?

Edit: really like being able to throw mines into shielded enemies

I'm glad you enjoyed the build! I'd say Icicle mines is the most enjoyable build for me, but I'm sure you'd like other mine builds too.
Thx for the guide.

"
Icicle Mine's projectiles are now limited range, meaning they won't travel as far by default, and their projectile distance can be modified by projectile speed.

Any thoughts about this 3.9 adjustment ?
what's about upcoming nerfs? Still playable?
"
Hikara wrote:

Arc mines for clear, Pyroclast for bosses.
"
"
Hikara wrote:

Arc mines for clear, Pyroclast for bosses.

I'm leaning towards Arc, too. Are you going to use/adapt this build?
Hey, how's the build going to change in terms of gear? Since it's gonna be way harder to farm uber elder for that Eternity Shroud chest (currently only one on the market for a price of a HeadHunter).

Is this build dead or are you gonna work on it a bit later? Using the tree and the links as a starter, but survivability is kinda lacking for 13+ Tier maps.
"
fGravity wrote:
Hey, how's the build going to change in terms of gear? Since it's gonna be way harder to farm uber elder for that Eternity Shroud chest (currently only one on the market for a price of a HeadHunter).

Is this build dead or are you gonna work on it a bit later? Using the tree and the links as a starter, but survivability is kinda lacking for 13+ Tier maps.

I will update this guide during the weekend. Currently trying out arc/pyroclast instead and it's working pretty good but I need to work on the survivability.

Got this from a T3 altar earlier - hoping this build is working well in 3.9? Might give it a go with this chest.
"
turzyx wrote:

Got this from a T3 altar earlier - hoping this build is working well in 3.9? Might give it a go with this chest.

It's still doing pretty well but I'd suggest to go Icicle mines in 5-L (Such as shaper head/gloves) and put Pyroclast mines or Ball Lightning mines in chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info