[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

i instantly die on any t14+ boss or higher, what am i missing?
this is the gear im rocking!
Just cleared Sirus for the first time, Honestly this is the first league I've been able to even push into t15 maps so it's crazy to me that I got him on my first go. Really excited to push more end game grinding with this guy. I always fall off of a toon's once I get gear'd because the game play gets stale, but this guy is fun all around. Really enjoyed the build and I look forward to seeing how you optimize it further.

Gear is linked for anyone having a hard time, I'm good running t16 maps without getting pop'd really at all. Only level 89 so I'm still a way's off having that thicker bio health.

Also I really prefer to run a life flask since i'm not so great at the games actual mechanics yet. (I legit stand in fire sometimes) I'm about to grab a rebirth flask tho, when I do should I drop one of my other DPS flasks for it? If so witch one? Ill probably rock all DPS flasks for a time and see how it goes either way tho.

Will be running a Lab or two a day from now on to try for enchants.

Upgrades planned: tri-res high roll vise> frenzy boots > frenzy gloves > High roll Le Heup Of All (Keep these on watch they drop price sometimes) > BIS jewels

(any opinions on if i should swap up my order here? not so sure what would be the best upgrade as far as QOL right now.)
If I never plan on using cyclone , is a 6l chest necessary ?
"
RKurozu wrote:
If I never plan on using cyclone , is a 6l chest necessary ?

6l starforge is what I meant to say my bad.
im really having problems with this build.. im using bronn's and fractal with a perfect rolled starforge im level 80 with 3.5k hp and 1k Energy shield

i cant do t14 maps.. boss oneshots me...

and my dps in POB is not even close to the 16M POB link

last time i checked i was doing 200k
Started the build 30 mins ago on a lvl 90 shadow, T10 maps are a joke even with unleveled gems, can't wait to try it with full power :D ( will need the Watcher's eye T_T )

Edit : Actually farming up to T14, some mods are rippy but overall it's doing great
Last edited by callthecops on Jan 10, 2020, 6:41:00 PM
"
Leveling:
Working on a leveling build. Flicker Strike doesn't really come online until around level 53 when you have both Terminus Est and Bronn's. You can Flicker much earlier with Blood Rage, Blood Dance boots (lvl 44), but it may be sub-optimal.

Hey there, started using the build and im using the following Setup w. a Tabu :

Smite,Ancestral Call,Faster Attacks,Ruthless supp. ,Melee Phys dmg and Dmg on Full life supp.

Using 2 crappy weap. with a bit of Phys dmg, ele dmg and attack speed.

Leap slam and 2 Quick. Flasks for movement.

Itemwise....Tabula,Goldrim, Vicartos. and Lochtonial . (Pretty normal leveling stuff i think .-.)

Im sure this setup is far from optimal but its quite usefull to level this build until im able to use the final setups after reaching maps.

Hope this might help o7

-Duvaul
Build deleted t16 maps , clears really fast but I just cant kill bosses and metamorphs with it.
same, mobs have too much HP in 3.9, too mutch oneshot. we need 6500 life.
Amazing build, just killed Sirius lvl 5 with it for the first time. Went down to the last portal but I was also learning the fight. Didn't watch any guide or video. Went super raw but I got the fucker down. I feel like I can deathless him.

Anyway incredible build again. Farrul's fur is must have for sirius, shaper, elder and metamorph t16 too I feel like. Delve is annoying but doable. Blighted maps feels really bad, maybe it's my terrible computer but I can't do them properly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info