[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

"
PureLife_ wrote:
How do you handle the Flicker Strike 'Lag'? The rubber banding and awkward attacking the air.

Lockstep helps, but servers seem to be spiking badly lately. I died a few times to it. Being a bit tankier can help.
Hey, first of all, congrats for the guide.
I don't know what im missin but I only Im able to get like 1.5M dps, I looked at your build without the watcher eye and the bottled and you had like 4.5M dps but I just can't reach that number.
What im missin?

Here is my POB if you wana check with me:
https://pastebin.com/1z1RJ6Nu
"
Darmonis wrote:
Hey, first of all, congrats for the guide.
I don't know what im missin but I only Im able to get like 1.5M dps, I looked at your build without the watcher eye and the bottled and you had like 4.5M dps but I just can't reach that number.
What im missin?

Here is my POB if you wana check with me:
https://pastebin.com/1z1RJ6Nu

Need Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Maim Support linked to Flesh and Stone, gem levels, better rolls on items (I'd throw a Divine Orb or two at your Starforge to start), and +1 Frenzy charge corruption to gloves. Get a 20% physical Atziri's Promise flask and a Sin's Rebirth. Need to add an enchant to your amulet. Disemboweling is ideal. Throatseeker if you need something less expensive.

Also, multistrike and close combat probably aren't being calculated correctly or at all in regular POB. Use LocalIdentity fork and set your melee range to 10. Swap melee splash for damage on full life for boss DPS.
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Jan 6, 2020, 2:58:08 PM
I cannot possible imagine how u kill sirius with it...
I want to know why are you using unholy might flask if you already using starforge ?
"
I cannot possible imagine how u kill sirius with it...

I did it with 3 portals left? Other than the stupid storms, the fight isn’t too bad.
"
Wynora wrote:
I want to know why are you using unholy might flask if you already using starforge ?

Starforge prevents elemental damage. Chaos damage still works.
Hey !

I'm trying this build !
It is very fun and fast for farming, but for bossing it is very squishy and i die a lot !
i tried a guardian in awakening level 7, i used all portals and managed to kill him, but it wasn't smooth at all.

do I miss something ?
Will you add rare sword for this build? Just I want to try it but I don't know the best stats
"
tracker2013 wrote:
Hey !

I'm trying this build !
It is very fun and fast for farming, but for bossing it is very squishy and i die a lot !
i tried a guardian in awakening level 7, i used all portals and managed to kill him, but it wasn't smooth at all.

do I miss something ?

Guardians are mostly pushovers. Are you going in with full charges, flasks, Vaal Warchief, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info