The Delve Stash Tab

"
Guilty1 wrote:
When someone asks me "How is PoE and is it really f2p" my answer to them is: It is free to "try". Play all the acts, try end game and current league mechanics and if you feel like you could spend hundreds or thousands of hours in this game then buy one of those 60$ support packs and spend those points for stash tabs.

So basically i market this game for my friends as 60$ game with awesome demo where you can do all the content without paying anything. But if they want to invest some more time etc. then some monetary investment is probably needed.

Just wanted to say that I think this is a really good way to look at it.

On topic, I'll add my voice to the others who feel there should be a crafting space in the tab. Like with Essences, the entire purpose of Fossils is crafting, so I'm not sure why that was left out. I'm holding off on getting one myself for now but if I wind up doing a lot of Delving this league I'll probably grab one.
Could we PLEASE have some "stash tab upgrade" in the shop already?

Some of us are stuck with a boatload of regular old tabs that were used to fill up the need for all the specialty tabs.
Would be silly to add yet another tab when your list is already insanely big, but upgrading to the comfortable new tabs would be welcome.

Kind of a limbo of no good option.
At it's price, it is a no brainer buy for me. I feel like they made a nice compromise here as it isn't a "required" tab like some of the others.

But for those of us who just like to have everything organized as best as possible this is a really cheap and solid solution.
The general playerbase got stacking prior to this tab which should be fine for anyone who just plays casually. This tab holds a lot more value to people who are delving gods, REALLY enjoy or lean on fossil crafting. I feel their approach has been more than fair. Most games would skip the stacking and jump straight to charging you for storage.
Last edited by BkBlindside on Sep 12, 2019, 10:19:34 AM
I'll take it.
Now We need a Gem stashh tab
"
Itz_Beastyy wrote:
"
biker121 wrote:
Figures, another paid tab.....
Free to play game kappa

This is one of the best f2p models out there too date... They have to make their money some how to keep up the great updates they bring out anyway. Stash tabs are optional. smh my head

The great updates that nuke delve encounters etc. lul
Stash tab that stores steam patch and doesn't require you to wait 2 hours, download 20 gigs when?
I will wait for a possibility to put fossils into sockets on the stash tab screen. Why I should take a resonator and a fossil to bring them together in inventory screen? Not very practical. I want to combain them as I used to do with gems and item sockets.
Thanks! This is what I needed to calm my OCD!

Put on watchlist. Waiting for sale. :)
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
Seriously?

That slow and incomplete? no crafting spot...
What a derping..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info