The Delve Stash Tab

add slots for items for craft them in this tab! pls add!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
There sure is a ton of butt hurt folks in here whining about a stash tab. Get a job, and the whole 5 dollars these tabs cost is literally nothing.
Needs a crafting slot, and probably an "in use" resonator slot. I'm assuming you can't place a fossil into a resonator stack? (maybe you can, i havent tried).
i really need skill gem tab.
dunno if somebody already mentioned it but a .. oh, i see, some did
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
As little an far between as I am now not finding (or not finding) an not being put all resonators in the tab I will pass on this one. I also put my Incubators in the same tab.
"
There sure is a ton of butt hurt folks in here whining about a stash tab. Get a job, and the whole 5 dollars these tabs cost is literally nothing.

You can wire literally nothing to my bank account every minute.
I really don´t have tons of Fossils and such in total, but I will totally buy this Delve Stash Tab none the less.
And also because of the fact that Delve is one of the better Leagues that have been.
And also because I have those Supporter Packs too.
Just what I wanted, an instant buy. Makes using fossils understandable. I can see how many of each type and what I need for various projects, making crafting less of a nightmare.

Don't care about stacking fossils or resonators, in fact it is a nuisance if I want to use them now, as I have to unstack them.
And still they haven´t managed to put up this Delve Stash Tab on the Xbox to buy.

Only thing they have is every other Tabs on Sale.

You do know there are lot of Console players out there who wants this one, right?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info