3.8.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

"
M4RJZ wrote:
When can we get a "Sort" Button in the inventory????

U will have to pay for that.
Last edited by vayha on Sep 11, 2019, 8:09:39 AM
"
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:
"
Super_Bob wrote:
Standard not enough disk space problem, seriously this is taking the mick:

Every time a new patch comes out I have to delete the download, delete the game then reinstall it because 27gb free is not enough space for a 127mb patch of a 27gb game...

This is a steam thing unfortunately. If you use the standalone client, this doesn't happen.

I'm also using the steam version and this doesn't happen to me..... C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\downloading is empty.

Is it empty while patching? It should be empty after the patch applies, but present during patching. Steam makes a duplicate of the files it modifies when patching. Have a look when your Steam version updates next time, when it says allocating space, and see what happens temporarily happens to the space on the drive it is installed to. Of course, it is quite problematic with PoE, as they use a rather large single file for data.On the standalone, PoE writes and modifies directly to the large data file. The solution would probably still be that GGG splits it into multiple smaller files to help with the inherent "limitation" of how Steam patches files.
Never a single mention of any console issue WHICH IS CURRENTLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY! get your shit together, give a damb, and FIX IT
ty ggg
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
BRING BACK OLD SHATTER SOUND ASAP
FIX SG SERVER
fun and all but now can you confirm if we can play with a summoner in blighted map without crashing? and can we play in party with summoner without crashing in blighted map ?

or still remain silent on that and dont feed us...
🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)
"
"
WilliamGoosen wrote:
"
Super_Bob wrote:
Standard not enough disk space problem, seriously this is taking the mick:

Every time a new patch comes out I have to delete the download, delete the game then reinstall it because 27gb free is not enough space for a 127mb patch of a 27gb game...

This is a steam thing unfortunately. If you use the standalone client, this doesn't happen.

I'm also using the steam version and this doesn't happen to me..... C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\downloading is empty.

Do you have steam library folders on other disks? if yes, then steam probably use those folders for downloading and patching and then rewriting main game on C:.
it works for me if there is enough space on other disk
Sure is alot of bitching and moaning from the peanut gallery for a completely free to play game. I think most people don't understand the complexity of developing, improving and fixing broken code or inefficient programming infrastructures.

Thanks for deploying this patch, keep up the hard work!
Nice. i think.
Why is your steam port so bad? A patch of 16MB needs 15minutes to apply (not download).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info