3.8.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

3.8.0e Patch Notes:

• Improved the placement of Blight Tower positions such that there are fewer clusters of unused Tower foundations.
  • Fixed a bug where Blight Rhoas could become immune to damage if they died while Petrified.
  • Fixed a bug where some Echoing Lair and Frigid Recess Delve encounters could not be completed.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where The Elder would use his skills far too frequently in the final phase of the encounter.
  • Fixed a bug where, when detonating Mines without a valid target (and thus don't use the skill), they would continue to repeatedly detonate in sequence (and still count towards Mine Detonation Sequence benefits) without destroying the Mines.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when teleporting to party members.

This patch has been deployed without a restart.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2019, 4:40:58 PM
nice. I started my PoE today, getting the message "content.ggpk corrupted. please delete it and start the client again."!!!!!!!!!!!!! I played PoE just fine a few hours ago. Now your server connection is a rollercoaster to download. speeds from 1 mbit to my 200 mbit and down again. but mostly hovering around 10mbit. my internet is fine though! nice patch. Oh and fix necromancer lag issues so we can play blighted maps too!
Pyroclast mine definitely feels different.
Last edited by MilkJugg24 on Sep 11, 2019, 3:56:52 AM
i think have some performance problem
Last edited by hbvn on Sep 11, 2019, 4:07:10 AM
trying low setting ... in map, POE use 12% CPU 3.2Gb Ram and 51.9% GPU in map (i5 8400 + 8Gb RAM + GTX 1060 6Gb)
Last edited by hbvn on Sep 11, 2019, 4:06:22 AM
Standard not enough disk space problem, seriously this is taking the mick:

Every time a new patch comes out I have to delete the download, delete the game then reinstall it because 27gb free is not enough space for a 127mb patch of a 27gb game...
"
Super_Bob wrote:
Standard not enough disk space problem, seriously this is taking the mick:

Every time a new patch comes out I have to delete the download, delete the game then reinstall it because 27gb free is not enough space for a 127mb patch of a 27gb game...

This is a steam thing unfortunately. If you use the standalone client, this doesn't happen.
Thats a poor excuse, GGG make steam enough money through their platform, why are they not stringing up their steam account manager by the short and curlies until they get their act together?

I managed to bleed out a few more GB, so a handy thing to say along with each patch is "the patch is 127mb, it will take 28GB of disk space available to install in a steam setup", that would at least give people something to aim at rather than having to go by increments deleting their own stuff until finally a magical unknown number is reached.
so day 5 of Blighted maps being unplayable and u still have not fixed the league mechanic
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
next league, I will wait 2 weeks to start .. a patch (or more) a day is getting tiresome every league. Do less, and do better (for you Chris)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info