Am I the only one who thinks @GGG doesn't care about the console community?

"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
Morkonan wrote:

. I haven't spent a penny on any gaming in the last decade and I'm an adult. Why buy a game when you can just download something and play fpr free?

Works for you, but there are WAY too many games such as God of War, Red Dead 2, etc..for me to pass on by them. I also like to help support the companies that make great games such as those that give me immense joy.
I agree so much,no chat,no guilds,shit trade(30c for a decently rolled Ventors Gamble and 3ex here so yea just make the math),poe club is so worthless so trying to get a group going there is hit or miss,and BUGS such as me not letting me open things with A.And to prove this,staff didnt even bother updating PoE club when Blight hit,8 hours after the release time(this was a microsoft fuck up btw so dont @ me)
"
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
Morkonan wrote:

. I haven't spent a penny on any gaming in the last decade and I'm an adult. Why buy a game when you can just download something and play fpr free?

Works for you, but there are WAY too many games such as God of War, Red Dead 2, etc..for me to pass on by them. I also like to help support the companies that make great games such as those that give me immense joy.

Source for "my" quote?

While it's true I am an adult and may have not spent any/much money for games in the past decade, I don't remember ever writing that... :)

But, on the subject:

Even though this game is "free" (A marketing app for an online store that sells stuff one can use to dress up their dollies) game, the users of that game have certain expectations. Those expectations are formed by what the game advertises and general conventions, unless otherwise specifically noted, of what gamers can expect from "games."

"Free" doesn't enter into any issue revolving around "quality" or "advertised expectations." Zero. It enters into the subject of "damages" that can be quantified should a game fail to deliver its promises of performance, but that's it.

A player doesn't throw away any sensible consumer rights based on performance or expectation just because a game is free.

(Some weirdness going on with quotes for me as well.)
Last edited by Morkonan on Sep 30, 2019, 10:25:23 AM
Honestly, GGG does not care, regardless of all these hopefuls who are defending them.

This company has had over a year optimize their game for console. Its not like this is a high graphics game. This game is simple. Point and click actually with some fancy skill graphics. The guys saying it takes time for this to be coded are not coders. This shit is simple actually.

The fact that GGG thought this league mechanic would be a success on a broken console game is beyond me. There were already problems with minion builds and the latency issues. Now they want to add 17 billion minions to the screen? ROOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFLLLLLLL

Fix your damn game first before unleashing the hoards of hell on my xbox GPU thanks.

There is no support on xbox, the last FAQ post was 2017! Read that again, 2017! You think they give a fuck? Youre lost of you do or you just a fanboy. These guys have a skeleton dev team working for console. They are pooling resources and focusing efforts on 4.0 right now.

They said it themselves that the next two leagues were weak so they could make 4.0 badass. I'll be deleting this game if they cant fix it now before 4.0 comes out. What a waste of time and money. I mean, who doesnt LOVE crashing or hard freezing on the blighted maps? I LOVE TO CRASH ON BLIGHTED MAPS ITS SO FUN THANK YOU GGG FOR RUINING MY XBOX MUCH APPRECIATED AWESOME SAUCE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info