The Carnival Mystery Box

Dear GGG after the company got sold to big multinational why are we still having to buy supporter packs please explain! These MTX are just bad and dont meet the atmosphere of Path of Exile!
is it just me or... i think Glimmerwood Mystery Box would have been the perfect box to release for blight league.
Easily one of my favorite MTX's of all time. Never bought a mystery box before but now I bought a fkton of them.

OH MY GGG CLOWN MINION MTX WHEN??????????????????????????????????

I WOULD BUY ZOMBIE, SKELETON, AND CARRION GOLEM CREEPY CLOWN MTX!!!!
Last edited by DemigodParadox on Sep 8, 2019, 8:39:50 PM
Yoyoyo, GGG, don't listen to those people, you did an awesome work, before saying anything, present to GGG what would be better WITH IMAGES, not only typing.
For me you did in sequel to IT the movie hahaha. I love those RGB lights.
Thanks for the Blight Patch.

I just don't buy those boxes because it is rare to drop the things I want. But it is a nice promotion to get 230 points things with just only 30 points.
​Best regards,
Mr M
Gamer / Content Creator / Mobile and Web Developer / Game Developer
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein.
"
theFoffo wrote:
"
PayneK wrote:
"
Funkadoodle wrote:
I love poe and you guys at GGG. However, these do not fit in path of exile. Aside from that, i really wish you guys would not do mystery boxes anymore. It is gambling that takes advantage of people. You guys have a great game. I am all for supporter packs and mtx. However lootboxes are a plague in the game industry.

Have to agree. After wasting 100$ in lootboxes one league just to get a pair of wings i wanted which i never even got, i felt disgusted. I would have happily gave those money to GGG to directly purchase the item i want. But instead they took my money and gave me nothing. It was an item that fited perfectly with my build from that league and couldn't wait 3 months for it because i knew that build will get nerfed into oblivious next league which exactly did.

So they forced me into gambling for it and got only shitty duplicates in return. I swore on myself that day to never participate in any form of real money gambling ever again and never did. I'm happy that most games even EA are starting to get rid of gambling mechanics from their games. Until GGG does it too i will just boycot lootboxes.

They forced you? Are you insane? The items hit the shop 4 months after the Mystery Box is released. While I don't agree with lootboxes in general, you outplayed yourself there.

Be smarter next time, you are the only one to blame here.

Chris Wilson drove to his house, put a gun to his head, and said, "Spend $100 on loots boxes or I'll blow your fucking brains out."

Didn't you know that?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I really like the carnival boxes, I bought a supporter pack and put all the points into these mystery boxes and got four rares. Very well designed. This is what convinced me to buy the supporter pack. I don't regret it one bit.
I prefer the 'classic' themes over steampunk, really.
After watching this, i want to play Kiss Psycho Circus lol
Hahaha, oh my God... I just can't believe what my eyes are showing to me!

PoE is slowly entering the asian MMO market, with ridiculous themed microtransactions that have nothing to do with the atmosphere of the game...

It won't be long until we see schoolgirl and furry themed microtransactions being added to the game, after all, who wouldn't want to see the Templar in a skirt, amirite??

Terrible... Now the path of exile will look like that stupid colorful Fortnite? -1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info