The Carnival Mystery Box

I haven't posted in a long time, but this is absolutely terrible and shame on you @GGG to even think releasing such MTX. Breaking the core game with this cartoony crap MTX's.

How dare you do this to people that support you from the start, instead of this trying to fix old MTX's on some classes, for example radiant sword on Duelist is positioned wrong, because it is holding it by the blade with the other hand.

I do like Blight MTX supporter packs and thinking of buying new one, but with such decisions you are making lately, you are actually pushing me away from buying any MTX.

@Kripparrian once said "I like how game used to look really core, raw with carefully added MTX to the game and not breaking the feel of it" =/.

EDIT: @GGG I hope you do reconsider and delete this mystery bullshit box and compensate users who already bought ! Probably kids on Xbox or PS4 !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Sep 8, 2019, 7:12:51 AM
All "negative" comments have been deleted, but the likes/dislikes statistics are still alive (YouTube).
☣ 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙 ☣

«𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖋𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙» — Diablo II LoD Manual
Mystery boxes should be league specific! Right now there is necromancer, chaos/poison and steampunk themed league. Why not have dark, gritty necromancer or chaos skins/skill effects? The art that PoE stands for.

I appreciate the art and the strong colours. But this is PoE and not Batman and his buddy Joker. This box definitely does not fit the game (can't think I ever ran across a circus in Wraeclast or Oriath). PoE starts to look suspiciously like the cartoony Diablo 3.

I understand that as the game grows it has to "broaden its horizons", but too much of this non-PoE stuff (hopefully no clowns will be in my party) can ruin the general dark atmosphere of the game in the long run.

At least there is no secret clown level with cuddle bears and pink ponies to fight. Not yet, at least.

PS: To be honest, the portal and weapon effects and the parakeet pet look quite good! Probably will get them when the effects become freely purchasable.
Last edited by morgasmus on Sep 8, 2019, 4:13:58 PM
Ehh...
I like
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Obumbro on Dec 25, 2019, 1:12:45 PM
Last edited by Obumbro on Dec 25, 2019, 1:12:20 PM
Well... I think they look neat. Throw some doom metal in the background, use an excessively violent skill or throw on some extra gore, and just enjoy myself.

I think some of you care a little too much about the overall aesthetic. Don't worry so much about whether or not it fits the game (which it possibly might. There's more than just Wraeclast and Oriath, you know) - just concentrate on whether or not you like how it looks. And if you don't... hey, until next time, right?
Well, this is a very hype mtx! It is obviously terrible, but still people will discuss it. Probably GGG wanted this reaction, wanted a discussion. Probably later the next mtx anouncement will blow peoples minds when GGG release a strong core MTX and this resonance will do its job!
Cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info