[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Baneslayer wrote:
Hey, I'm currently leveling a witch to test out this build - I have a mechanical question though: How exactly does your damage get rolling? In my logic, CwC should be linked to both desecrate and VD. Say you enter a map and start spinning into mobs - wouldn't you die before your first VD goes off because of the lack of corpses? Or does the CWDT setup cater quickly enough to make this a non-issue?

Cheers

We spin, we trigger CWDT, and everything dies. Cwdt triggers plenty fast enough.
How will the wise oak work if all the resistances are equal?)
https://savepice.ru/full/2020/1/6/48e1dd6a2822996793ede71ddf9d6402-full.jpg.html
And I don’t understand how to use the calculator(((
Last edited by WhiteWolf6666 on Jan 6, 2020, 11:31:17 AM
"
WhiteWolf6666 wrote:
How will the wise oak work if all the resistances are equal?)
https://savepice.ru/full/2020/1/6/48e1dd6a2822996793ede71ddf9d6402-full.jpg.html
And I don’t understand how to use the calculator(((

If all res are the same (IE: overcapped to 87% or something) The it will penetrate all 3 res and you take reduced damage from all 3 elements.

I can't help much with the calculator. You'll have to be more specific. You make a editable copy, fill in the values of various phys mitigations, and it'll calculate your ideal attack speed range that you want to aim for. It's mostly for those who really want to min-max their DPS.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

"
Acester9 wrote:
Hey. Loving this build, but struggling a bit with survivability. Got any suggestions for further upgrades?

This is my current gear:
Spoiler

Get a belt with no corruption/useful one at least. That's 40 life right there that'll only cost you a few chaos. Beyond that, get more chaos res. Upgrade Arakaali and Shakari pantheons too, these help immensely vs chaos damage... That's usually what kills people, especially this league.

Aside from that, more EHP and kite more vs dangerous things.

and uhhhh get a level 21 CWDT to go with your level 21 Bone+Flesh offerings. Right now you're not proccing them. hahaha

Haha, damn. Having them proc really did help. :)

Thanks for the reply, btw! Also got Charging Offensive, but that killed my mana so added a watcher's eye with clarity. Mana is never going down now (apart from no regen maps), so got rid of my mana flask and got a Wise Oak instead for the fire pen. Probably not a huge upgrade but, better than a mana flask. Guessing next I should go for that elusive assassin's mark ring..
gryph how much did you spend on crafting those boots? and how did you do it?

awakener orb some boots then alt spam?
"
gryph how much did you spend on crafting those boots? and how did you do it?

awakener orb some boots then alt spam?

Bought a pair of enchanted sorc boots.
Redeemer slam for influence. Alt spam for elusive.

But random hunter boots with tailwind as only hunter mod.

Apply hunter to redeemer boots to get both affixes.

Got lucky with only 4 mods and annul'd a suffix. Multimod.

Cost me like 8-9ex in total.
STill absolutely in love with the build, thanks again for sharing!

Just got prolly one of the best possible watchers for this

"
lolepple wrote:

I was looking at that but didn't have the funds to make an offer XD

Edit: Taking note that you are, in fact, the one that has it listed with no price on the market. XD

Edit#2:
I did a thing...I guess I imprint+regal until I get CWC? :3
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jan 7, 2020, 4:12:49 AM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
lolepple wrote:

I was looking at that but didn't have the funds to make an offer XD

Edit: Taking note that you are, in fact, the one that has it listed with no price on the market. XD

Edit#2:
I did a thing...I guess I imprint+regal until I get CWC? :3

@Gryph
If u craft sth with CWC and +3 fire skills then give me a call, I have some currency to spend and I'm looking for that combo
Did i need enlighten level 4 to run all 3 auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info