[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
lolepple wrote:

Really appreciate your feedback!
I already farmed the required Betrayal content to craft spell/chaos on the staff. Been corrupting gloves, 20 up to now, no luck yet :P

Yep, i picked up the chest for 2ex, but still looking for a better one.
Same goes for the Ring(s).
Does the Mana Multiplier Corruption work on Auras? Has it always been like that? I seem to recall it didn't work in the past... but maybe I'm mistaken.

I was contemplating between Spectres and Zombies... really never understood how that Spectre Gem works and how to summon high level spectres e.g. (especially specific ones :D)

Thanks again!

The mana multiplier does in fact, work on auras. Same way as Enlighten gem. For some reason PoB doesn't figure it in.

As for specters...it's based on the gem level. They never actually die. But yeah, just go to the zone where they spawn, cast desecrate and hold A to corpse target and find the specter you want.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Nov 14, 2019, 1:31:50 PM
Hey man , any chance you will update and release this build for 3.9 when it comes out in 2 weeks ?
"
kingkalajin wrote:
Hey man , any chance you will update and release this build for 3.9 when it comes out in 2 weeks ?

Absolutely. Just waiting for patch notes to see what gets nerfed and how it effects this build.
help me what i am doing wrong:

i setup this
cyclone > cast while channeling > volatile dead > controlled destruction > elemental focus

cwdt > desecrate > spirit offering > spell cascade

i have scold's bridle and doedre's tenure

however when i do cyclone, the desecrate does not trigger, does it has to be manually cast before i cyclone?

thanks,

"
yowasa wrote:
help me what i am doing wrong:

i setup this
cyclone > cast while channeling > volatile dead > controlled destruction > elemental focus

cwdt > desecrate > spirit offering > spell cascade

i have scold's bridle and doedre's tenure

however when i do cyclone, the desecrate does not trigger, does it has to be manually cast before i cyclone?

thanks,

Make sure your Desecrate gem level is equal or lower than cwdt support level. It's lvl 38 in cwdt lv1 gem.
thanks for reply, my gems are lvl 1

cwdt lvl 1, spell cascade lvl 17, spirit offering lvl 8, desecrate lvl 1

it takes a long time of cyclone before the spells are triggered, it seems i dont have enough damage on myself to trigger these

what am i doing wrong?

does it trigger right away for you?
"
vnboy wrote:
thanks for reply, my gems are lvl 1

cwdt lvl 1, spell cascade lvl 17, spirit offering lvl 8, desecrate lvl 1

it takes a long time of cyclone before the spells are triggered, it seems i dont have enough damage on myself to trigger these

what am i doing wrong?

does it trigger right away for you?

You said you have Doedre's Tenure.

You need Doedre's Malevolence

It's the Fated version of Tenure. You need the +50 mana cost to work with Cyclone.
super sweet, thanks for pointing that out :) been scratching my head :)
Hey what's up :)

I'm testing the CWC + Cyclone build because I planed this to be my next league starter, but I'm having an understanding problem. You said the CWDT 4-link we ALWAYS need (and as it seems others using it like that too) is "CWDT - Desecrate - Spell Cascade - Spirit Offering", tho I'm wondering because Spirit Offering does not work with CWDT. So is Spirit Offering meant to be a manual cast or am I misunderstanding something?
Last edited by FlizzyDuck on Dec 3, 2019, 1:13:15 PM
"
FlizzyDuck wrote:
Hey what's up :)

I'm testing the CWC + Cyclone build because I planed this to be my next league starter, but I'm having an understanding problem. You said the CWDT 4-link we ALWAYS need (and as it seems others using it like that too) is "CWDT - Desecrate - Spell Cascade - Spirit Offering", tho I'm wondering because Spirit Offering does not work with CWDT. So is Spirit Offering meant to be a manual cast or am I misunderstanding something?

Spirit Offering does, in fact, work with CWDT. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info