[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey, I've got a noob question over here.
Last time I played PoE was with this build in Synthesis and there were some really detdetailed step-by-step guides for crafting the items like the Vaal Regalia
Could someone be bothered to post something like this again? (For example I don't know if you still imprint the Chest Armor with a Beastcraft at one point during crafting)
Last edited by Gnorakir on Feb 9, 2022, 3:25:48 AM
First time using this build this league, already my favourite, straightforward and powerful, thanks for the great guide.

I have a question on new implicits, I got "Freezes you inflict spread to other enemies within a radius of 12" on gloves and was testing a bit, it's maybe worth it to drop Elemental Proliferation esp. if you can get sources of freeze from somewhere else. Maybe energy leech support, possibly divergent? Would that maybe make it possible to free up some leech passives?

PS: if you are checking char pls ignore weird inconsistencies like random unused cluster jewel, I was playing around with things but then it was 3AM and just went to sleep
I'm up to 2.3k int and 8.7k ES, combined witי the watchers eye its really hard to die to normal shit.
Damage seems OK at best but you can clear all content easily, its just super slow without massive investment.
Yea this build seems to be heavily nerfed damage wise. I wanna say it's about 4M dps with strong investment 9K shields 2300 int. You become a tank if you can always leech, it's good for crazy delirium type maps but for bossing the cutoff is at shaper because it's really slow, there's a lot of better boss builds out there.
Greetings.
Last edited by klorin2 on Feb 9, 2022, 12:54:19 PM
so what do you guys think about the new jewwls that let u chose 1 more thing from the ascendy i am runing occ this league since i started a difrenet build and swap to this one

some intresting things u can do with scion i guess not sure what to gran with occ as well
"
Sanicek wrote:
I have a question on new implicits, I got "Freezes you inflict spread to other enemies within a radius of 12" on gloves and was testing a bit, it's maybe worth it to drop Elemental Proliferation esp. if you can get sources of freeze from somewhere else. Maybe energy leech support, possibly divergent? Would that maybe make it possible to free up some leech passives?

That's an inferior version of Elemental Proliferation (smaller spread radius, no added chance to freeze, no added freeze duration). I don't know if it's good enough, hard to say without testing.

Since the AoE freeze setup is used for clearing, you can try replacing EP with Inc AoE and see how that works.

In the cluster version, you can't drop any leech nodes: there is only Ethereal Feast + Mastery and Ghost Reaver, both are too important to drop. In the classic version you can drop Light Eater. But you aren't going to stay on the classic version for long anyway.
"
klorin2 wrote:
Yea this build seems to be heavily nerfed damage wise. I wanna say it's about 4M dps with strong investment 9K shields 2300 int. You become a tank if you can always leech, it's good for crazy delirium type maps but for bossing the cutoff is at shaper because it's really slow, there's a lot of better boss builds out there.

2300 Int is something you get by just switching to the cluster version at about 5 ex budget. With ~25 ex you should be at about 2800 Int. That's a totally different level of damage.

That's with the regular setup. I haven't had an opportunity to test the newly buffed self-casting setup yet. On paper it's 3x the damage, and in Standard with the character from 3.16 I simply deleted The Maven and her Nexus in a matter of seconds per active phase.

I'm sure there are better boss builds though. This build is never meta. Thankfully.
How detrimental would it be if I dropped inspiration for Awakened Increased Area of Effect on the AOE Weapon and Concentrated Effect on the Boss Weapon like in 3.16?
Last edited by RaGe0uS on Feb 9, 2022, 11:24:38 PM
Hey, any good idea switch cyclone+ channel support? For self cast, ice cold damage and hypothermia?
Attempted maven, while I was REALLY tanky (could tank most abilities) the DPS is very low compared to the money invested in it, felt like proper ZDPS build vs the Maven.
I have Increased int on my helm and belt, 50+ int on all pieces, cluster jewel setup, anoints, level 92.
PoB shows 186k avg damage, it would take double the damage to feel somewhat OK.

Anyone considering this build expecting to do OK on a budget, do know that the DPS is on the low side and it takes a huge investment to get it to a mediocre level, the DPS is especially an issue on boss fights such as Shaper and Maven as the arena gets filled with shit quickly.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Feb 10, 2022, 10:43:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info